Music Videos Starting at $200

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Music Videos Starting at $200/ reach more people!/ More Info

NW Hip Hop DVD in the works!
U Only Pay $200
We split the rights
2 cam angles at all times
One day shoot
Slots are filling fast!
Only top acts will be selected!
Money Up Front!
Portland – Seattle – Spokane – NW Period
[email protected]
Wrote for Seaspot
Launched a HIp HOp Mag in PHX, AZ
Press Boxx Magazine- Done interviews and article on artist like Too Short
Artist spend a lot of money and time trying to be seen and heard!
I can get u both seen and heard for Little effort and little money on your side!
I have just linked up with a award winning film maker and now have access to more tools!

May 30, 2006
Yep U Haten

You bet your ass I am! Child support is a BITCH! BROKE are all the mutha Fuckas that Hit me up! But I got Two XL1s a GL2 all the the lights a ETC! So all u other broke folks. Get at me! ::cheeky: Haters you GOTTA LOVE UM!

May 30, 2006
If u send me a email in the next couple days to [email protected] I will send you a sample video
Who am I?
Me and my partner are 25 and out of Spokane, WA
I have wrote stories in SEASPOT and help launch a Magazine in PHX,AZ
called PressBoxx Magazine were I've done interviews and artilces on Too Short and others. I have just hook up with a award winning filmmaker and have ganed access to the top of the line editing software and etc. I am a cat that only goes BIG!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If he's got 2 XL1's and a GL2, the quality isn't going to suck unless he can't operate a camera for shit. XL1's are nice. I wouldn't pay to be on any DVD though, funny this came up after that thread....

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Pay to be on a DVD? Come again? The man is saying that if he makes a Music VIdeo for you, and you're a flake and don't ever use it for anything, then it won't go to waste and he can use it on his own DVD.

@Ron

Word of advice...get a website up, and upload the clip. You're in one of the most cynical, contemptuous areas of the Internet right now, and these people are not believing you. Hit 'em in the head with something.

May 30, 2006
Websites in the works! I'm staying busy, so they will see it soon! Dirty Shoez Thanks for the word.
All u folks got to do is send a email and I will get a sample to u. I'm out of town tonight and Sat. so give me until Mon.

May 30, 2006
Video shoot this weekend went nice! Still editing this sample. I will try to email to those that asked Mon. Need it to be perfect, hope u all understand if it is later!