(Music Video) Toronto Gangster Rappers "TNT - This Ain't Living"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2010
True Hip Hop from One of Toronto's realest crews....TNT / Sick Thugz

TNT - This Ain't Living (Music Video)
Directed By: PayNoMind

This video is made in support of TNT and the Sick Thugz Movement. Real footage of events that took place in the Toronto area is used to provide a visual to TNT's lyrics and demonstrate the struggle that residents of some Toronto communities go through on a daily basis.

This video is made for nonprofit purposes.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Who spells "sick" with a "ck" anymore? The lyrics are cool, though. The vibe is very Canadian, and by that, I mean it sounds like late 90s, early 2000s. I like the third guy's flow the most. Overall, the video is generic, but the song's lyrics are dope. Just work on your flows a bit more (first guy, this means you).

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
LOL! That's funny. Canada's not nearly as hard as the USA because neighbors aren't killing neighbors. In Canada people resolve their differences by accepting eachother's various backgrounds and getting along like a bunch of faggots. It's not at all like in the United States of America where pride depends on your murder rate. All other countries are for pussies. AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Mar 18, 2006
I gotta say thats better then what I heard previously from TNT. I know when I was in the Bing I kept hearin bout TNT...I will agree that the music/sound is a little generic but the footage/video was good and went well with the lyrics. I think you could come harder lyrically/flowise but its a good video

Sep 29, 2003
rochester aka juice...met him at an obie trice concert 5 or 6 years ago in calgary, dude was cool as hell and ripped "Hip Hop" instrumental by dead prez....got it on a mixtape if anyone wants me to up it..

also cant forget this classic....

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
The only Kardinal Offishall shit I bump is his first shit, "Eye & I". DL Incognito, however, is one of the few Canadian Hip-Hop artists I respect.