Music coming soon from HD of BearFaced & Indecent the Slapmaster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Hows your music coming bro ?
i dont do music, i do art..thats going well though, couldnt be going better, thank you for asking, thats very cool of you to care.

oh and if you got defensive about that comment, learn that siccness jokes (on my end) isnt about attacking people specifically its about capitalizing on said post, whomever said it..everything said thats funny is not a personal attack even if on your behalf...you should laugh at it, i googled the name of chris's rocks persona to make a completed joke...where is the love, slapmaster?

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
i dont do music, i do art..thats going well though, couldnt be going better, thank you for asking, thats very cool of you to care.

oh and if you got defensive about that comment, learn that siccness jokes (on my end) isnt about attacking people specifically its about capitalizing on said post, whomever said it..everything said thats funny is not a personal attack even if on your behalf...you should laugh at it, i googled the name of chris's rocks persona to make a completed joke...where is the love, slapmaster?

dam..i just asked how your music was going gosh lol. I thought you made music.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
[video=youtube_share;t7MaqfeTQro]http://youtu.be/t7MaqfeTQro[/video]
You really delivered on this one, breh. That full song you posted was a slapper, and the snippets in this thread sound like some hitters as well. I've never really checked for your beats before--no offense intended there--but hearing the stuff you've made with HD is really impressive. I give proppers where they're due, and this is definately one of those cases. I hope you release a whole album with him or at least an EP.