Murder INC (What do you know about the group) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
I recently asked about this and I can confirm that there wasn't one for Legend Man's album. Will try and ask about Crazy's though as I forgot at the time.

oo didnt read that
thx for the information
and mack did you find out something new meanwhile??

and about the mc l cover from pen n pixel video

its not an unreleased cd its just a different cover for true 2 life cd
seems like he had a cover made by pen n pixel but released the cd with another one
dunno the reasons behind that tho

May 26, 2008
Theres also vynil out dat Ruff Era records
Crazy - Ballin' Tonight BW Down Town - DRP9824
I was going to mention that this morning but decided to save it for the Discog I am trying to put together. I was able to find (2) rare sealed 12' on eBay the other night which I bought.

Did you source this information from the one listed on MusicStack for about a month?

This was the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370122084210&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=024

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2008
yo i also want to ask this did alamo drop an album or have any songs

plus on them release dates i know most are accurate but i had to check to be safe because i thought that second M.C. L album came out in 1995 but when Shortz sent me an ebay link showing the OG press copy being auctioned off it said it was released on June 4 1996 so i don't know what release dates i messed up on but also i saw on crazy's myspace page that he dropped his first solo album in 1996 but im not sure on that

there's the link to that M.C.L.
http://cgi.ebay.com/L-THE-BLACK-ROB...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

May 26, 2008
yo i also want to ask this did alamo drop an album or have any songs

i saw on crazy's myspace page that he dropped his first solo album in 1996 but im not sure on that
Alamo never released an album, or anything aside from those '' Murder Inc '' features to what I know of.

'' Striking the scene in 1996 with the album I Shed Tears for the World ''

Maybe this is a type error, unless the album was recorded in 1996.

Jan 10, 2006
nah
one of my friends from myspace provided me with info on this vinyl.
i dont know where he got that info from.
also i'd like 2 know - what versions of songs on this vynil? regular or radio or remixed or with some extra verses??

May 26, 2008
Last edited:
Mar 20, 2008
yo also on that second murder inc i was referring to legend man being on that very last song and also wondering if he was on the track called scandolous lies which is song number 6

plus M.C.L. is on like 10 songs on the album so i don't know about the being locked up sitiuation

May 26, 2008
yo also on that second murder inc i was referring to legend man being on that very last song and also wondering if he was on the track called scandolous lies which is song number 6

plus M.C.L. is on like 10 songs on the album so i don't know about the being locked up sitiuation
Legend Man isn't featured on the album (not an album I often listen to). I think you're confusing him with Crazy. MC L was only featured on about 4-5 tracks.

I'd like to hear this Murder Inc - Things Neva Change. Promo cd single.
MURDER INC THINGS NEVA CHANGE PROMO CD CRAZY 1996 | eBay
Good find. 999ways was the person who I bought the ''Thug With Me'' from. He seems to have quite a few related items; years ago he also had the OG of ''Let's Die Together.''

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
he lokee you ever found out anything about lil crazy tape? does it exist ever found a proof??damn i wonder but was prolly only a rumour

first the l cd maybe in my top 5 nola 90-93 releases roland & goldfingers bangin gangsta shit
what u thinK?? lol like untouchable said we need mo nola oldschool discussions ....