"Murder Inc. fakes the Order of Protection they claimed 50 Cent filed"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
ayo i heard bout that in that weak azz mag the source(fuccin east coast mag.) enewayz when i read that shit i wuz kinda believeing that shit and thought 50 cent wuz sum kinda pussy but know on knowing the truth i think murder inc. and them fakes are pussy, and nuthin but studio gangstaz

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
"50's debut album Get Rich or Die Tryin' which hit shelves February 6th has reportedly shipped platinum and many stores have all ready sold out"

That is such bullshit the way shit like that happends. I got 50's new album about 5 months ago off MIRC and liked him then and even before that will all his G-UNIT shit I used to tell people about him and peeps would be like NAW HE SUCKS ASS or WHO IS 50 CENT. Now that he blew up its like hella people just follow the croud cause the same people I told too about 50cent is the same people askin me if i can send them some albums or ANYONE GOT THAT NEW 50CENT. Sometimes you just get tired of all the fake ass fans and followers.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
50 always been tiGht...I found it really hard to believe that he would pull some shit like that anyway...man, Murder INC. Gets Gayer and Gayer by the minute

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

50 WAS tyte

his shit was way better befo he came to shady aftermath, i expected so much more form his music videos. THEY SUCK, same ol club, bitches, bullshit.

played the fucc out

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Murder Inc is gay. Always has been and always will be. Ja Rule is a bitch and his music is fucking horrible.

"I smell pussy is that you Irv?" -50 Cent

lmao......