MURDER DOG presents KANSAS CITY PROJECT *OfficialT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sup everyone this cd is do out in stores JUNE, 15 2004 here is the *OFFICIAL TRACK LIST*

CD 1:
1) Tech N9ne "Kansas city King"
2) Big Bear "Boss"
3) Greedy "Travel The Globe"
4) Txx Will "I dont Give A Fuck"
5) Wes Crook "Money Dogs and Hogs"
6) Mr.Man & Mr. Celsta "low life mafia"
7) Lejo "KC Streets"
8) Don Juan "When We Ride"
9) Romeo Ryonell "Kountry City"
10) Rock Money "Rock That Dope"
11)Young Kev Feat Young Sean "What We Do to Survive"
12)S2theB, Finesse & Court Dog "We Grave Diggers"
13)Priceless Diamonds "reptillians"
14)Midwesterner "my Tyoe of shit"
15)Hustlemade bugz & X "so Heavy"

CD 2:
1)The Popper "southside Representer"
2)Zeno Vellie "They Be Like"
3)Panic "White Rhino"
4)Da Nuggie Man "beat This"
5)StereoType Buster "bust-n-em Down"
6)Verbal Contact "1Love"
7)Wolsey Feat. Vell Barkady & Cku Koo Bird "listen Closely"
8)Kaotic "Dont GetCaught"
9)Al Foxx "The Truth"
10) 57th Street Rougue Dog Villians "Super Villians"
11)Li'l Regg "We Dont Kare"
12)El Dosha & Whitebear "Cant Ride"
13)Hobo Tone Feat Young Quadaffi "iced out"
14)S2theB "Keep It Gangsta"
15) Swell L "maintain a grip"

If any have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]
for any info on Murder Dog products!

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah it could be decent, but where everybody else at on these comps. I mean just off the top...Rich the Factor, Boy Big, Fat Tone, Sole, Kutt, Kalico, Grant Rice, Court Dog, Stinky, etc. etc. Kansas City should be represented a little better I think....but either way Imma pick that shit up...suprised to see the original version of "So Heavy." :knockout:

Aug 18, 2002
mafioso22 said:
So what you talkin could be better?
Rich the Factor, Boy Big, Fat Tone, Sole', Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kalico, Grant Rice, Court Dog, Mr. Stinky, Incredible Zig, Skatterman & Snug Brim, BG Bulletwound, Ground Zero, E-Skool, Ten-10, Skitzo, Joe Good, BoChamp, etc. etc. I mean I could go on. I'd just like to see more of a variety of talent and style, most of these people have the same sound and I believe there is more to KC than that.

Apr 24, 2004
booboostash.8m.com
I definately wont buy that shxt. Supposed to be the best in KC? WTF!!!! No Chop It Up Clicc. I dont care what any haters think. Chop It Up is way more gangsta & got wayyyyy more heart than Tech N9ne. I'm glad to see Court Dog on it tho, and Zeno & Vell. I been bumpin them zeno cds 4 awhile. I'm glad someone else sees he got skills. As far as best of Kansas City goes this aint even close. Check out these compilations: 0-60 Records - Midwest Mobbin, It Starts In The Middle & Fresh #1 Prod. - 50 MCs.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHA....wtf?

Mr Man & Mr Celsta....i thought they were from Texas? And Verbal Contact? hahaha

There are a lot of light weight rappers on this comp.....like people have been sayin...where's Rich, Fat Tone, stinky, South Side Posse....i wont even start about KCK being misrepresented.

You can really tell this comp was put together in large part by mo cheez, Woo Woo, and Don Juan...its all their peoples on it with the exception of Tech....who Murder Dog themselves reached out to for it. Still looks solid as a brick, but they coulda done better. I also notice a few tracks that have already been released by the artists ie. KC Streets, So Heavy, White Rhino and that just off tops. OH well....I'll still cop it.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
1st the comp was started a few years back, 2nd FAT TONE barely started to come of age SKATTERMAN barely coming out! You guys need to understand that! Theirs always going to be people missing it didnt say biggest midwest comp ever!

they are still doing INDIANA, CHICAGO, NEBRASKA and another BAY one comin

So everyone be petinet i see yall praising shit that not even that tight so cool on it!

Everyone has the right to their own opinion if you aitn going to buy it fine or dont critize it and post it, just be actioned about it and dont buy it then

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
mafioso22 said:
... i see yall praising shit that not even that tight....
its not their fault. most of the good artists are not promoting themselves. how many unique, talented KC rappers do you see on this forum? very very few. admittedly some of the people on this COMP i haven't heard. but "Da Nuggie Man" is someone i've known of for many years, and finally is having a little success in clubs n shit. his lyrics and style is good, and doesn't sound like the normal KC rapper. there's gotta be some more variation.

you can tell who has the talent to change the game. tech's the only one who's escaped KC so far... who's next? maybe that person's on this shit

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mafioso22 said:
1st the comp was started a few years back, 2nd FAT TONE barely started to come of age SKATTERMAN barely coming out!
OH come on.....Tech recorded Kansas City King like 2 weeks after the Kansas City Murder Dog hit the streets. And that was over a year ago. So dont act like they didnt have time to get at Fat Tone n nem. And I didnt know you had to "come of age" for this comp. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about KC Rap, but there are at least 5 or 6 unknown artists on this comp. So don't tell me Fat Tone (who had 2 albums out at press time) and Skatter & Snug (3 projects between the 2 of them) were barely coming of age.