Mugen?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
1. Is there an easier way of getting this shit to work? I dont really have the time or patience to construct it from the base upwards.

2. Do you know where i can get a premade version?

3. If i get the template is it easy to add characters i want and shit?

Thanks 4 any help

Feb 4, 2005
Its that fighting game shit for your pc where you can put like hundreds of charaters from games into one beat em up. Like mortal kombat vs darkstalkers vs anime characters vs preadator vs aliens vs xmen and so on.

Dec 7, 2005
where from? is it stable?
I DONT REMEMBER, I THINK I GOT THE LINK FOR YAHOO QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING, IT WAS A STARTER VERSION IT ONLY HAD A FEW FIGHTERS BUT IT HAS ROOM FOR A SHIT LOAD, SO FAR I'VE ADDED HITLER, OSAMA BIN LADEN, OMEGA TOM HANKS, DOOMSDAY,SUPERMAN, LIKE 4 DIFFERANT SPIDER-MEN, VENOM, CARNAGE AND A BUNCH OF DRAGON BALL AND STREET FIGHTER CHARACTERS

IT'S MORE STABLE THEN OTHER VERSIONS OF MUGEN I HAVE DOWNLOADED IN THE PAST BUT IT DOES CLOSE DOWN SOMETIMES

Feb 4, 2005
I DONT REMEMBER, I THINK I GOT THE LINK FOR YAHOO QUESTIONS OR SOMETHING, IT WAS A STARTER VERSION IT ONLY HAD A FEW FIGHTERS BUT IT HAS ROOM FOR A SHIT LOAD, SO FAR I'VE ADDED HITLER, OSAMA BIN LADEN, OMEGA TOM HANKS, DOOMSDAY,SUPERMAN, LIKE 4 DIFFERANT SPIDER-MEN, VENOM, CARNAGE AND A BUNCH OF DRAGON BALL AND STREET FIGHTER CHARACTERS

IT'S MORE STABLE THEN OTHER VERSIONS OF MUGEN I HAVE DOWNLOADED IN THE PAST BUT IT DOES CLOSE DOWN SOMETIMES
LOL @ Hitler & Osama. Omega Tom Hanks WTF?