much respect to the kings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
as most of you siccness vets know im never one to come on here and whine about a loss the kings realized they let the lakers score at will and there defense was masterful they clamped down biiiiiiiiig time in this one you can always hope but in the back of my mind i had a feeling we couldnt take two in arco and no i will not let kobe's illness be a cop out he scored 22 but our role players didnt step up at all man and we were like what 2 of 15 from beyond the arc we made a game out of at the end but as always the better team won tonight i cant wait till friday but i also have the suspicion in my mind that sac will take a game at staples as i see this serires going to 6 or 7 once again mad props to the kings they came out heated in that second quarterthis is going to go down as one of the best confrence finals ever but on another note

GO LAKERS

May 16, 2002
Lakers came in and got a split...Which I bet there more than likely happy with that...If they woulda won both games it woulda been the cherry on the sunday...No big deal though...

I thought the Kings played solid D throught the game and steped up when the needed....

Its gonna be intresting to see how the Kings play without there home crowd giving them the edge...

Game 3 Friday....BUCKLE UP!

May 14, 2002
also remeber peja comes back that game so its about to get waaaaaaaaaay fucking intresting like i said one of the gretest confrence finals ever this will be (fuck i just said that shit like yoda i think ive seen episode 2 a few too many times)