Much Love and Props KVE MEGA THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
you know i appriciate all the hard work they put in . they have released alot of classic shit that i still bump to this day . also , kve officially put me in the game . thanks for all the love robb and beno . you know we will be NETWORKIN 4 life...... take your break , relax and have a good time . when you come back in 2k5 , DROP HEAT ! we know you will... cant wait for that new shit

kve fam
c-dubb

May 22, 2003
Much props for the release of the Hurrikaine J album this year. That shit was tight as fucc! Lookin forward to Tokztero, Myth and Trifelen. Good shit

Nov 14, 2002
MUCH LOVE AND PROPS TO KILLA VALLEY ENTERTAINMENT.THEY BROUT ME IN WITH OPEN ARMS AND I APRECIATE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME.TAKE YALL TIME HOMIES,IM STILL HERE AND DOWN FOR WHATEVER AND YALL KNOW THAT.

B.C

Jun 23, 2004
www.soundclick.com
KILLA VALLEY, KILLA VALLEY been through alot and still here its hard to put a fire out with gas and its hard to feed the fam without cash, hopefully 2k5 ill bring forth a new era for them valley boyzz i got 2 soloz ready for the new year chill got a solo ready for the new year trife, hydro and so on we aint stoppin never stoppin even if we stay independent we all got to give it up for killa valley for puttin us on game and on the map 1 luv