MTV's THE REAL WORLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Last time I put a topic about Real World up, there were alot of responses. I aint gonna lie, I be watchin that shit. I still think the best season is between Los Angeles and San Fran with Puck. Thats fool had my dyin with the shit he was doin.
Anyways here my breakdown on the new season so far:

So far that one white dude been playin Captain over that bitch that was diggin him and he was diggin her, but that fool was tryin to love the bitch. He should have just treated her like the hoe she was. She showed her true colors when she got a lil liquor in her. She ended up fuckin that other white cat. Then the bitch jumped in the bed with the other white cat along with the freaky white bi-sexual beeeyatch.

The black guy seems like he a fag, and the 2 black females, they act like they all into each other........we shall see whatz really as the season goes on

Apr 26, 2002
Puck was one funny motherfucker, i'm a closet fan of the real world...meanin I dont admit that I watch that shit to my homies but when no ones around and that shows on i'm stuck to the TV.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Tha Schizo said:
I love The Real World. Unfortunately up here in Vancouver, we a lil behind and still in the Chicago season. Can't wait for Vegas though, that'll be the bomb.

Later!!

LMAO............Damn WTF is wrong with VANCOUVER T.V..............Yall didnt know about 9/11 till like a couple month ago huh???

Apr 25, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
So far that one white dude been playin Captain over that bitch that was diggin him and he was diggin her, but that fool was tryin to love the bitch. [/B]

Sheeeeit......all i know is that one dude on road rules be saving that one broad like a muhfukka....cockblockin like a muhfukka on her birthday n shit, shit got me heated watchin that muhfukka play captain allday eryday. I hate muhfukas like that. all whipped an shit and I bet he didnt even hit the pussy......bitch ass goofball lookin muhfukka.

Apr 25, 2002
Puck was a funny dude....but if he pulled the kinda shit he did on me, his chawauha(sp?) dog would be shoved up his ass.....it was funny as hell when he played his "Wierd Beard" character tho......

as for the new season....id run the guts on all 4 of those hoes, even tho one of those black chicks looks like shes been up for 5 days smokin meth. and of course ALL the dudes are pansy's....hard individuals would create too much blood shed and blunt smoke on the set....and all the white dudes gotta be some college frat boy "emotional" millionaire's sons....but vegas would be fuckin SICK....maybe ill fuck around and send em a tape tellin em why they should have a profane pot head white asshole like me on thier show

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:

So far that one white dude been playin Captain over that bitch that was diggin him and he was diggin her, but that fool was tryin to love the bitch. He should have just treated her like the hoe she was. She showed her true colors when she got a lil liquor in her. She ended up fuckin that other white cat.
Man I saw that episode. That shit through me back for a second when it happened. Both of those bitches deserved to get knocked out making out on his lap on PRINCIPLE. Damn, are there any down girls left, or they're all just fuckin whores??????

Apr 25, 2002
Aight, Im a Real World fanatic and I dont give a fuck what my homies say about it...best season was SF by far, worst season was London...that limey shit sucked balls. Anyway my take on the new season in Vegas so far:

That smalltown long haired white girl be lookin like John Elway and shit. I cant believe those two other white dudes think she tight. That one meek white dude got his heart broken already by that bitch. He also got regulated by one of the black chicks who accused him of spreading false rumors...he had no balls during that confrontation. The other white guy be lettin bitches control his life and shit, he'll bend over backwards for any piece of poont that crosses his path...plus he works in a gay bar, though he says he's straight...i know dude probablly got dicked slobbed by a male working in a place like that, why would a straight guy work at a gay bar? The black dude sounds queer as hell, but he was stressing over his girl back home possibly being pregnant...so maybe he's just one of them feminine mutha fuckas that chicks dig. The other white chick with the short hair is alright...she looks like she'd be a riot in the sac, plus she got a nice ass. She'll end up being stupid as the season goes on, I can just tell. One of the black chicks be looking like a zombie with those puffy, dark eyes. Look like she had some dude's balls slamming into her eyesokets while she was blowing him upside down on a tabletop with her neck hinged over the edge. Plus she got some nasty ass pock marks all over her cheesy face. Shit makes me want to scoop a tortillia chip into her her face like it was beandip or some shit. The other black girl is already proving to be stupid, and the only redeeming quality about her is that fact that she wears a bikini bottom that rides up her carmel asscrack. Its not a thong, its like half a thong...but the ass is nice. Id hit that shit, from the back though only. Id speedfuck the slut doggymanner and scrape the rest of her off my bootheels like cowshit. Id fuck all the hoes this season if it wasnt for thier foul faces.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
LOL I aint never seen a blacc cat like this in my life...............He always sayin DUDE like a surfer...........Talkin bout he enjoys rocc climbing and skateboarding........................That 1 white chicc is the BIGGEST ho in REAL WORLD HISTORY

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
That black guy aint gay. If u watched the show he was trippin cuz his girl missed her period. I think that white guy gonna pimp all the hoes in the house. HE already got 3/4 of them jockin.

Apr 25, 2002
I watch real world with my 5 other housemates every TUesday...

It's a fuckin ritual and I can't get enough! lol

My take is the guy that got his heart broke the first episode is a fuckin nerd and it pisses me off just hearing him talk. If anyones the faggot its that guy. (figuratively) He'll never find a girl if he keeps tryin' to save hoes and shit . . . . that and he's a fuckin NERD!

The black guy isn't gay, but if I were to meet him in person I'd prolly think he was just by all the homo, sensitive shit he's always talkin.

The Zach Morris lookin fuck is the guy that the hoes will all fall for . . . why ? Because at first they thought they couldn't have him . . . . he's married, not attracted to em . . . playin' that pimp shit worked for Zach this time, he'll be taxxin some more ass as the season rolls on, count on that. Also count on the other white dude to be a jealous DICK and claim he cares for all the girls this Zach Morris fuck will be fucking.

The curly haired slut from the small town. . . . I used to think she was the hottest one but now i'm leaning towards the slutty one with short hair (bisexual) Anyway those two are both without a doubt fuckable . . . . don't get me wrong i'd stick my dick stick into all 4 of the sluts on this season, point being if I had my choice first I'd go in this order:

1. Short haired bisexual slut, really clear face . . . .
2. Curly haired slut, involved in the "threesome" we all thought she was wholesome at first, now we know she's a no good street hoe (that I'd still fuck of course)
3. Black chick w/ the non crack head looking eyes
4. Crack Head Black Bitch, yeah I'd fuck her for sure

I watch that shit every week and wanna know what's bad, we all do . . . . and we can all picture their faces in our heads YET NONE OF US CAN REMEMBER A SINGLE PERSONS NAME! lol