MTV Sway: Interviewing MC HAMMER Today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2003
www.versatylebeats.com
Sway is interviewing MC Hammer in East Oakland today and will be covering topics touching on The Bay Area Rap Scene and how he feels about the current state of hip hop out here. Rest assured he will be reppin the West Coast. This is just another positive step to bringing the light to the Bay! Yee!

MC Hammer "Look" - Produced by Versatyle
http://rapidshare.de/files/12969172/Look.mp3.html

Download it and post feedback.
DJ's put it on your mixtapes and play it everywhere.

Call in KMEL, WILD 949, 97.7 KWIN and request MC HAMMER'S new singles "Look" and "Where You Get it From".

"Look" - MC Hammer Produced by Versatyle - VIDEO
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2278484151515361611&q=hammer+look

Versatyle Notable Work Credits:
The Game * Fabolous * Tiara Marie * Lil Flip * MC Hammer * 2005 MTV VMA's * Kurupt * Yukmouth * Celly Cel * San Quinn * Mike Mosley * Rappin 4-Tay * The Mossie * Turf Talk * Mistah FAB * Assassin * Left of The Frontline * Mr. Stres of The Federation * Clyde Carson of The Team * SkyBalla * JayTee * Lofty * South Central Cartel * Young Dru * Nasty Nate * Smigg Dirtee * Gemini * Hollow Tip * Luni Coleone * Irocc and many more..

231 Marketplace #139
San Ramon, CA 94583
[email protected]
http://www.versatylebeats.com (Beats)
http://www.myspace.com/versatyle (MySpace)

Dec 7, 2004
Tycoonin said:
Why is he gonna talk to Hammer? I respect Hammer but he aint got nuttin to do with the Bay Area Rap game.
Hmmm...... It might be due to the fact that according to soundscan, no other artist out of the bay has ever sold more than hammer which is at least 28 million. Do your research pimp. He's repped the bay sinced the early 80's.

Dec 29, 2005
KEEPIT_PI said:
Hmmm...... It might be due to the fact that according to soundscan, no other artist out of the bay has ever sold more than hammer which is at least 28 million. Do your research pimp. He's repped the bay sinced the early 80's.
Cmon now. I know he was big. Shit when was Hammer time out like 88? I was 8 years old at the time. Yup thats when I bumped it on Hot 97.7. But has it ever touched the deck since? Hell No. Yeah he rep and its good to have him on the team but he hasnt done anything since. He was more of the MTV scene than any other. You forgot Hammer was at Vanilla Ice status. But the man dusted himself off n got back up. Gotta respect that. But he aint part of the Bay rap scene...

Apr 13, 2005
Tycoonin said:
Cmon now. I know he was big. Shit when was Hammer time out like 88? I was 8 years old at the time. Yup thats when I bumped it on Hot 97.7. But has it ever touched the deck since? Hell No. Yeah he rep and its good to have him on the team but he hasnt done anything since. He was more of the MTV scene than any other. You forgot Hammer was at Vanilla Ice status. But the man dusted himself off n got back up. Gotta respect that. But he aint part of the Bay rap scene...
Hammer will always represent the Bay Rap scene Biatch!!! It's Town Biz.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
HAMMER always put it down. Props to him even though i cant remember the last time i heard a song from him.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
jotti said:
haave yall seen the pop yo collar video????? that shit is dumb as fuck!
No idea why this is in this thread but yes i seen it. I dont know why they said ever since i can remember ive been poppin my colla cuz they all know the man 40 wata was the first.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
dzellian said:
HAMMER IS DOPE. ESPECIALLY WITH PRODUCTION FROM PRETTY BLACK.
WRONG VERSATYLE HOMIE, PRETTY BLACK DONT MAKE BEATS AND IS ORIGINALLY FROM CHICAGO. THE VERSATYLE WHO DOES ALL OF HAMMERS BEATS IS BORN AND RAISED IN THE BAY AND IS ONE OF OUR HOTTEST PRODUCERS