'MTV' PARTY GIRLS RAPED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
'MTV' PARTY GIRLS RAPED

By LARRY CELONA and JAMIE SCHRAM

September 2, 2002 -- A gang of thugs sexually assaulted four suburban teenagers who came to Manhattan for last week's MTV awards - apparently after the men promised the girls they'd introduce them to rap stars including Eminem, police sources said yesterday.

The drama began Thursday when the four 18-year-olds, all from Westchester, met a group of at least four men they hadn't previously known sometime after the awards were given out at Radio City Music Hall, police said.

After partying together at several area bars, they split into two groups.

Two of the young women eventually stepped into a black sedan parked in a nearby lot with one of the men, according to detectives.

One of them told cops she was raped in the car; the other said she had been sexually assaulted, cops said.

The other two women went into a Times Square hotel and checked into a room with the other three men, police said.

One of them said she was raped there; the other reported being sexually assaulted.

Cops said there was no reason to think the attackers actually knew Eminem or any other rap celebrities or could deliver on the promise.

Police said the victims, whose names were not released, did not report the attack to cops until early Saturday morning at Grand Central Terminal, where they had gone to catch a train home.

It was not clear where they had spent Friday.

The women said they could not identify the hotel or the parking lot where the alleged attacks took place, other than that they were somewhere around the area of 47th Street and Broadway.

They described their alleged attackers as black men in their early 20s.

Jul 6, 2002
^^I know right, that's the description of every suspect for any given crime in America, especially around my way. I wonder what the rolla patrolaz gonna do? Prolly what they been doin: continue harrassin every young black male they get a chance to that fits the description of a crime. Some chicks are too stoopid, they put themselves in the situation (not to condone what their alleged attackers did/didnt do), but these fooz said they knowed rap stars and wanst lettin the briznittiez meet em? Hmm...sounds too fishy to me.

Jun 14, 2002
BAMMER said:
If their black,their black.Don't be mad cuz some brothas might of done some dumb shit.Believe it or not it happens at times.Whites also commit the same crime.It's not always conspiracy homie.
^^^for real man...wut if they said it was a white guy in his 20's with brown hair and blue eyes..would that make it ok..??

Apr 25, 2002
yea we got a black male , hes the height in between 4 foot 10 to 6 foot 11, he is dark complected , some type of hat , band or thing covering his head , with eyes , feet , wears some nikes , reboks, or any type of shoe

Apr 25, 2002
why did 2 girls check into a hotel with 3 men, and think everything was coo...

It's fucked up, they had to go through that, but they are some unintelligent females...

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
LOU-E-LOU

ANY MUTHAFUCKA THAT GOT TO RAPE A GIRL IZ WEAK AZ FUCK....SOME SAY ITZ A SICCNESS (RAPE)....I SAY THEN SOME MUTHAFUCKAZ NEED TO BE PUT OUT THIER MIZERY IF THATS THE CASE....ON THE OTHER HAND SHIT SO SCANDALOS NOW AT DAYZ WHO'Z TO SAY THE GIRLS WERE TELLIN THE TRUTH.....

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Villain said:
why did 2 girls check into a hotel with 3 men, and think everything was coo...

It's fucked up, they had to go through that, but they are some unintelligent females...
Dumb whores are just mad they got fucked by Joe Shmoe instead of Eminem