MSB MIXTAPE ::: "INTOXICATED"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
FOR THOSE ARTISTS INTERESTED.......

Moonshine Bandits
"INTOXICATED" VOLUME 1

This will be mixtape / compilation mainly w/ hot Beats that have already been out on the market.........This Comp/Mixtape will be pressed w/ real art and real manufacturing..... iT WILL have about 13 tracks Total....5 MSB Tracks, and the rest other artists.......

13-14 Tracks Total!

THANKS AGAIN,
MSB

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY RIGHT HERE!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Those that we no for sure:::

Moonshine Bandits (Central Valley CA)
Derrty D (Central Valley CA)
Young Cap (Bay Area CA)
Lower Class Alcoholics (Humboldt CA)
Mo-X and Lil' G (Seattle WA)

THOSE WE STILL GOTTA CONFIRM:

NBD
SIR MOJ
TA GUERRERO
KVE KARTEL
DUGOUT
SKARFACE

Apr 25, 2002
The Booza said:
Mo-X and Lil' G (Seattle WA)
Best believe this is gonna be a classic pervin and swervin across the lanes, stumblin up the stairs, tip it don't sip it track.. The lineup looks very solid so far, support the cause. To some true alcoholics...

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit Booza. Looks like a tight lineup. On a side note, what's up with Bukshot? I haven't talked to him in hella. I hope everything is going well for him. Do you have any clue what's crackin' with him? I'm just wondering since he's featured on your album and shit. Maybe you communicate with him from time to time......

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Buk has been doing some big shit.....We talk about a couple times a month.....He toured with Bubba Sparxxx for a few shows...I think he said he was working w/ Dshot and BLegit and T-Bo from No Limit on a project......And i think his track w/ Jazze phe is blown the airwaves as far as i know...

We were suppossed to meet w/ him down in LA tonight cuz' he was having some meetings w/ some majors....but, we got too hungover and didnt feel like making the 5 hr drive--

but thats about how much we know...hes definately doing his thing

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
he doesnt hit the siccness much...u can hit him @ our message board on raptalk...he goes there like every other day.... but imma let him know-->drop ur number in my PM so he can give u a call...
by when do u need the tracks??
were working on our volume 2 so ill tell him 2 put one on the side...