MSB Features...OH BOY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Booza...I just saw some flyers up in a particular record store in San Jo' announcing the other platunum features you've been keepin' under wraps, D. Is this official yet? I don't wanna let the cat out of the bag if you haven't formally announced yet.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
sup bro-

well, we haven't officially announced it on the siccness yet!!!!
We are going through some legal BS for one of the artists, but the track is already complete....

but, as far as the New South's Star, we got verbal committment, and it is a matter of flying down there in a week or 2....
so its all set.

this is why we haven't spread the word on the boardz yet...
shhhhhhhhh.

OH BOY OH BOOOOOOOYYYYEEEEEEEE
The time is now.
Central Valley 209

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
The Booza said:
sup bro-

well, we haven't officially announced it on the siccness yet!!!!
We are going through some legal BS for one of the artists, but the track is already complete....

but, as far as the New South's Star, we got verbal committment, and it is a matter of flying down there in a week or 2....
so its all set.

this is why we haven't spread the word on the boardz yet...
shhhhhhhhh.

OH BOY OH BOOOOOOOYYYYEEEEEEEE
The time is now.
Central Valley 209
Glad to hear it's all workin' out. Best of luck w/ the legal sheeit...G just started back to law school Monday

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
STRESS.

but we should have the list of all album appearances by next week...................we are trying to be patient when dealing with certain artists:rolleyes: , but we are really excited w/ the final 2 additions.......the perfect additions for this album, in my opinion