MSANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epidemic

Whats up I heard you had a cd out and I wanted to peep it out. Also are you and c-lim going to work on a cd. That would be tight.
Oh well good music on FU Vol 1. Be cool

Epidemic

Oct 8, 2002
yah fuccin Idiot.......Slim Said he wanted to work wit him but I dont know......I think he probly just said that shit to Lynch cuz they was Beefin

Blue Ragg Rydahz 4 Life

May 17, 2002
c-lim n myself both have very busy schedules, but im sure in time yall will get a few tracs out of us. its been talked about, n good lookinon the fu plug, im glad u liked..............msane

E

Epidemic

Good looking out Msane for the info. Glad to see ya gave a response some artists dont give two fucks about people who like they music. Cool shit Folks. Oh yeah how can I get Unda The Influence??? Let me know

Epidemic

J

jay wet

^^^HIT UP ST NICK ON HERE HE IS THE ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT UNDA THA INFLUENCE. HE IS THE ONE I GOT MY FROM.

J

jay wet

WHATS UP MSANE HOMIE

YOU CAN GET IT IN THE SICC SHOP AND IT IS SIGNED IF YOU GET IT THRU THE SICC SHOP. THEY ALSO HAVE SIGNED POSTERS IN THERE TO. IF YOU HAVE SLEPT ON THIS CD YOU ARE LATE BUT STILL NEVER TO LATER TO COP IT.

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
@jay-wet---good lookin out on the plug homie...

@H T B-- you can get UDI either through me at the address in my sig, or you can get it autographed through the SiccShop....Either way, good lookin out on the interest....

J

jay wet

@ST NICK EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT UP HERE...BOUT TO GO OUT TO SEA FOR 6 MONTHS THOUGH

Oct 10, 2002
Re: Pimp'n & Panderin

MaxWage said:
MSANE- Is Pimpin n Panderin going to suck as much as Unda Da Influence?
thats fucked up.......didn't your mother ever tell you, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all