MRYPL4GBE BACK IN BIZZ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2004
O shit my bad, i thought i was 7 agine and my tia had sent me to the Happy Burro.. LMAO haha welcom back ese!

HAHAHA :devious:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
PelonX4 said:
O shit my bad, i thought i was 7 agine and my tia had sent me to the Happy Burro.. LMAO haha welcom back ese!

HAHAHA :devious:
damn, that shit takes me back!!!!! It was always happy burro and damn near never tubbys cause we were too poor on that welfare to get a pizza for a whole family of mexicans. Happy burro is as much a part of my childhood as my parents damn near lol

Jul 24, 2004
do you remember the family bargen center??? lol, my mom used to buy me iregular socks,pants,shirts and shoes.... lol... one pant leg would be longer than the othere,, you guys is ganna laff but i was so poor i didint know what nikes were till i was 10 years old.. lmao

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
hell yeah I remember that place. I'm not happy about it, but I do. I used to have some funny clothes homes. My mom would buy me surfer shit and stuff from there, had me lookin stupid as fuck in watson wearing body glove and quiksilver. It's all good tho, that's what we had to work with.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
for me, my dad was white, and lived in soquel (near santa cruz) and they had a nice house and shit, and my step brother always had all kinds of nice clothes and a whole gang of kicks....I only stayed with my dad every other weekend tho, and I was stuck wearing the pro wings and l.a. gear type shit

Jul 24, 2004
Gz up 415 said:
damn i alwayz been knowin nike's i just never had a pair till 8th grade when my bro bought me my first pair of cortez's

Yea me an all my cuzzins was poor. Our parints used to shop at MCFruggels, K-Mart, and Family Bargen Center... Im not saying we were super poor an shit but just poor enough to keep me out of name brand shit till i stated working.. We were still feed tho and im happy to have grown up that way.... My dad used to tell me when i was real young "the best tasting food youll ever have is the kind earnd with the hard sweat off your brow"....

Welcom back YPL