MR.STINKY featuring messy marv luni coleone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2004
first i dont have 2 be from KC to know that shit.2nd i'll speak on any muthafuccin thing i want.3rd mr.stinky is a fuccin lame & aint never bust a fuckin grape.& if you got a problem wit me lil homie then get at me about it.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^FUCC WHAT U TALKIN BOUT I KNOW STINY PERSONALLY AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU WAS IN THAT NIGGA FACE U WOULDNT SAY THAT SHIT, U A LAME FOR TRYNA BE ON A MESSAGE BOARD TALKIN DOWN ON A NIGGA U DONT KNOW THATS SOME BITCH SHIT, AND IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT GET AT ME!!!!!

Jun 28, 2002
^^^FUCC WHAT U TALKIN BOUT I KNOW STINKY PERSONALLY AND I GUARANTEE IF YOU WAS IN THAT NIGGA FACE U WOULDNT SAY THAT SHIT, U A LAME FOR TRYNA BE ON A MESSAGE BOARD TALKIN DOWN ON A NIGGA U DONT KNOW THATS SOME BITCH SHIT, AND IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT GET AT ME!!!!!

Jan 15, 2004
yea okay you on some faulty shit lil homie.1st you & mr.stinky pump no fear in my heart lil homie.2nd you dont know me but you talkin like you do.3rd i'll say whatever in your face & in mr.stinky's face.4th ima boss from the turf & if you think im on some bitch shit then fuccin bring it 2 a nigga.& quit actin hard on your momz computer.

Jun 28, 2002
first i aint got no time for soft ass weenie ass niggas on the net tryna act tuff like i said u dont no the nigga and u dont no me! weak ass niggas always talkin that shit on a PC, if u wanna be tuff take it to the streets this shit means nuthin to me cuzz!! :devious:

Jan 15, 2004
yea whatever MARK take a look your post before you talk about actin hard on the net.& im older then you & would whoop your ass so dont take this as a loss take it as a lesson cuzz your not fuccin wit me lil homie.

Jun 28, 2002
get the fucc outta hear u weanie ass nigga how they fucc u think u older than me bitch ass nigga i will smash on u if u was in KC bitch nigga dont speak on nuthin u dont know like i said faggot ass nigga internet typing hard ass nigga, just keep yo mirror in yo hand and keep practicing lookin hard bitch!!!

Jan 15, 2004
yea yea im tired of this lil back & forth shit.KC got real niggaz but you aint 1 of them BITCH.LOL & if you got somethin ealse 2 say then hop in your ride & come say 2 a nigga in person.bottomline maggot