Mr Stinky - Everything Dead EP **2 NEW TECH N9NE COLLABS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
!!!HE WROTE BACK!!!

Unless your local, I guess, a MONEY ORDER is to be sent ot Mr. Stinky for the EP...

I have his address if anyone wants it, I don't think I should just post it up...

Holla

Oct 16, 2006

What's the deal with the Everyting Dead EP??
On his website, http://www.vigalanty.com/index.htm the latest news states:

January 2008
*** Stay tuned for the album release: Everyting Dead (EP available now)
*** First Single, "Every Gal is a Star" released. - Radio Friendly

If anyone has the snippet for Gwan Get Dem (ft Tech N9ne & Maintain) in there Strange Music Collection would anyone be able to upload it or send via PM.. his website doesn't currently let you download it anymore.. much thanks for anyone able to hook it up.. Gunz Will Bust is probably the only notable thing that I have liked from Mr. Stinky, and I think that is moreso because of the flow of the song more than anything, never been a real huge fan.. still interested to hear the Gwan Get Dem snippet though.. see how Tech puts it down..

ECF'NW.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
EP my ass... Anyway, for the Rapidshare Haters, why not get it from the source...

(1.) Everyting Dead --- Mr. Stinky {Producer Reubonics}
Download MP3

(2.) Every Gal is a Star --- Mr. Stinky {Producer Brando Music}
Download MP3

(3.) Mr. GetOver, Part 3 --- Mr. Stinky, Big Rome, Dizzy Dust {Producer Reubonics}
Download MP3

(4.) High Grade Gunja --- Dizzy Dust, Maintain (R.I.P.), Mr. Stinky {Producer Reubonics}
Download MP3

(5.) Burning --- Mr. Stinky, Coolest Dude {Producer Meez}

(6.) Glass Break

(7.) You Can't Stop Me --- Mr. Stinky, Tech N9ne, Marissa {Producer Reubonics}

(8.) Grimey --- Mr. Stinky, Make {Producer Young Z}

(9.) Gwan Get Dem --- Tech N9ne, Maintain (R.I.P.), Mr. Stinky {Producer Reubonics}

(10.) Mash It Up Medley
(a.) Parade Park 2 --- Mr. Stinky, Maintain (R.I.P) {Producer Reubonics}
(b.) End the War --- Mr. Stinky, Coolest Dude {Producer Brando Music}
(c.) Black Rose --- Mr. Stinky {Producer Reubonics}
(d.) Young Noble (Tupac Outlawz) Drop
(e.) Everyting Dead (remix) --- Mr. Stinky, Dizzy Dust {Producer Robert
Rebeck}
(f.) Something for Nothing --- Mr. Stinky {Producer Reubonics}
(g.) Dead Mouth/Mout --- Mr. Stinky {Producer The Devil's Demon}
(h.) DC from the Yard

(11.) Maintain Real Story --- Mr. Stinky {Producer Brando Music}

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Don't you know, it and Geistweb's album is dropping the same day! :O

In all seriousness, I doubt even Stink knows anymore. :rolleyes:

Oct 16, 2006
Big Thanks to Kain & DaStonedGangsta for there help.. been wanting to hear these snippets for a while.. though I did previously know that only one actually had a snippet where Tech could actually be heard on it..

I am sure there was many in my situation that haven't heard or got these snippets.. especially some of the newer fans..

Tech could probably come nice on "You Can't Stop Me".. even Mr. Stinky sounds listenable on it.. nothing outstanding but unlike the Shit Is Real snippet on the Killer sampler I can understand him..

as for the "Gwan Get Dem" snippet.. any new Tech to my ears is good!!

Thanks again.. if I can repay the favour and have anything to offer ya.. feel free to hit me up.. though I doubt I have anything that you don't currently have..

ECF'NW.