Mr Shadow(drama tracklist)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
Mr. Shadow “Drama”

1. Drama
2. We Are Da Gangstaz - (with Daz Dillinger/Big Prodeje)
3. Ridin' In My Cadillac - (with Angel/Lil Al)
4. I'm Out Of Control - (with Lil G)
5. What Do You Know About Gangstaz
6. Out Of My Reach
7. Pimps R Us - (with Suga Free/Bad Boy)
8. Why Would You Come And Test Me
9. Real Motherfu#kaz - (with Razer/Bad Boy/Kokane)
10. Come Try Me
11. Thug Love
12. Street Don't Play
13. Livin' In Southern California - (with Kurupt/Bad Boy)
14. Leave It Alone
15. What You Gonna Do - (with Bad Boy/Dellyman)

Aug 17, 2005
LOOKS LIKE A MUST GET ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...SEEM LIKE THE BEST SHADOW CD OUT YET .......DO YOU HAVE SOY MEXICANO anonymousman

May 25, 2005
Man, im a check this shit out when it comes out but i dont really know why. I've been really dissapointed with shadow these last 2 years. Nothing will ever beat his first two albums, TIL I DIE and BORN WITHOUT A KONSCIENCE, those things blew my fucking mind.

Jun 12, 2005
yes i have soy mexicano that album is the shit, my favorite Shadow album is born without a konsciense, mr shadow has just been dropping alot of his old shit lately but thats why i'm looking forward to this drama album cause its all new shit, interresting features and i dont think anyone will be dissapointed with it cause if it sucks that would mean his ass is over and shadow always steps up when he knows he has to like when he came out on "bring your girlfriend featuring baby bash" he knew it was gonna be on the radio and he showed his skills, thats what i expect from Drama.

Aug 17, 2005
Mr. Shadow
Drama
10/18/2005
Mr. Shadow, indisputably SD/LA most talented Chicano rapper, finally delivers his solo album “Drama.” The album features heavyweights of the West Coast rap like Daz Dillinger, Suga Free, Kurupt and Kokane. With street anthems like “Pimps R Us,” “Drama” and the club banger “Come Try Me,” this album sets the standards for the Chicano rap genre. The new single “Out of My Reach” is already getting a lot of attention from radio DJs across the country

Jun 12, 2005
man i keep hearing different shit about the release date, first i heard sept 6 then someone said no its on sept 20 then on califarap someone said oct 4 and you're saying oct 18 if this shit gets releasead after the 18'th i wont even buy it ill be mad as hell already.

Jun 14, 2005
Yeah, and I wouldnt leak it to you. But if you live in LA you could go to the LA county fair and its for sell there by PR records at their booth and then you could have your own copy and be the first one to leak it. I have had the album for more than a month.

Jun 12, 2005
that would be a good ass oportunity to make money for you, selling those copies that you have before the cd is released, PR records isnt that profeta records? its gotta be that bitch dyablo making money off of shadow's shit thats why he got dissed on soy mexicano for being a hater.

Jun 14, 2005
Naw PR records is some other dude that has been putting out shadow CD's for awhile. I know there is like 3 more shadow albums coming also in the next few months. I wouldnt try and make money off any of these artist. I have a few other dudes records that arent out yet either.

Jun 12, 2005
david05 said:
Naw PR records is some other dude that has been putting out shadow CD's for awhile. I know there is like 3 more shadow albums coming also in the next few months. I wouldnt try and make money off any of these artist. I have a few other dudes records that arent out yet either.
hey so is it true that most of these tracks on drama are old songs or what? alot of people been saying they bought it a long time ago & shit but they cant prove it by hooking it up with 1 single mp3 and on the tracklist at cduniverse or whatever the website that has the cd it says album not out yet but it has the tracklist and none of those songs say it features knightowl so why would the cover say it features knightowl?