Mr. President & His Vicious Mouth Piece!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
"it is white" - George W. Bush, when asked by a girl in Britain what the white house is like, July 19th 2001
- I could think of a much better description

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe. I believe what I believe is right." - George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22nd 2001
- Try to say this 5 times fast

"You teach a child to read, and they will beable to pass a literacy test." - George W. Bush
- I'm not even going to touch this one

"It's clearly a budget. It had lots of numbers in it," - George W. Bush
- He did go to Yale...right?

"I was raised in the West. The West of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C. is close to California." - George W. Bush
- Thanks for the worthless piece of info

"If you're sick and tired of politics, polls, and principles, then come and join our campaign." - George W. Bush
- Is he trying to vote against himself, or what?

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our child learning?" - George W. Bush
- I believe you are the first to ask this question

http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=bushh..._elections/2000/candidates/parody_candidates/

May 8, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
"it is white" - George W. Bush, when asked by a girl in Britain what the white house is like, July 19th 2001
- I could think of a much better description

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe. I believe what I believe is right." - George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22nd 2001
- Try to say this 5 times fast

"You teach a child to read, and they will beable to pass a literacy test." - George W. Bush
- I'm not even going to touch this one

- He did go to Yale...right?

"I was raised in the West. The West of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C. is close to California." - George W. Bush
- Thanks for the worthless piece of info

"If you're sick and tired of politics, polls, and principles, then come and join our campaign." - George W. Bush
- Is he trying to vote against himself, or what?

- I believe you are the first to ask this question

http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=bushh..._elections/2000/candidates/parody_candidates/
i dont see anything wrong with any of those quotes, anything

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
if you cant see any thing wrong with em maybe you have the same prob that our president has

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT

but i dunno cuz i don really know u that well

i think your in the same boat as gizface

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
why everyone always spend so much time hatin' on the president? even if al gore woulda won most of yall would have hella comments anyways.......bush already done been elected, he's in office, there aint shit we can do about that now until his four years is up...so whats the point? shut tha fuck up

May 5, 2002
- My 5 year old neice could give better descriptions...

- I believe you are an idiot.

- So now the whole point of being able to read is to pass a test? Lets give him the test!

- DEEEERRRRRR, NO SHIT! YOUR CLEARLY AN IDIOT.

- YOUR CLOSE TO GETTING A SLUG TO YOUR DOME.

- HYPOCRITE AND A LIAR....

- BUT CONSTANTLY IS THE QUESTION ASKED: DOES OUR PRESEDENT HAVE A BRAIN?

Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
Brazil has blacks, too????

This is old, but something I will never forget:
It was Condoleezza Rice, national security advisor, who helped her boss out of the embarassing situation. During a conversation between the two presidents, George W. Bush, 55, (USA) and Fernando Henrique Cardoso, 71, (Brazil), Bush bewildered his colleague with the question "Do you have blacks, too?"

Rice, 47, noticing how astonished the Brazilian was, saved the day by telling Bush "Mr. President, Brazil probably has more blacks than the USA. Some say it's the Country with the most blacks outside Africa." Later, the Brazilian president Cardoso said: regarding Latin America, Bush was still in his "learning phase".

May 8, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
lol, i fuckin hate bush

but show me one source that bcks up any of these so called QUOTES

they're all fake!!!

unless someone can prove to me they are real...

but yeah fuck bush
first honest thing that i have ever heard here from a bush hater

Oct 3, 2002
www.beat-tech.com
^^^^"but show me one source that bcks up any of these so called QUOTES"

there ya go....

one of my fave's:
Hiller: "Can you name the president of Chechnya?"
Bush: "No, can you?"
Hiller: "Can you name the president of Taiwan?"
Bush: "Yeah, Lee."
Hiller: "Can you name the general who is in charge of Pakistan?"
Bush: "Wait, wait, is this 50 questions?"
Hiller: "No, it's four questions of four leaders in four hot spots."
Bush: "The new Pakistani general, he's just been elected, not elected, this guy took over office. It appears this guy is going to bring stability to the country and I think that's good news for the sub-continent."
Hiller: "Can you name him?"
Bush: "General. I can't name the general. General."
Hiller: "And the prime minister of India?"
Bush: "The new prime minister of India is - (pause) No."
Then Bush hit back.
Bush: "Can you name the foreign minister of Mexico?"
Hiller: "No sir, but I would say to that, I'm not running for President."
- Interviewed by Andy Hiller, political correspondent for WHDH-TV, Nov. 3, 1999