Mr. Nogatco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Yeah..........I picked it up Tuesday. I was going to post something about it.

My thoughts on it........It starts out strong. The first track (#2) gives off a good vibe for the CD. It sounds like Keith is going back to the Octagon days with the lyrics and production. But as the CD goes on it falls fast. The productions is okay, not on hit like I thought it would be. But the CD is tight because it is Keith. If you are a Keith fan, pick it up for sure.

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
This album is his best shit since Dr. Doom. Track 6 is my favorite. The original tin-can man. The boy the with the alluminum knees. Check me out, look at me, can I walk? Gimmie my wheelchair.

Mar 2, 2006
I just got it, It sounds okay so far, but really haven't listened to it in depth yet. Production sounds dope though, lyrics, at first glance, sound like typical weirdo kool keith type of stuff.

May 11, 2006
True, but Keith is known for that weirdo shit. People are sleepin on this project polaroid album, they are gettin caught up in that Nogatco = octagon shit when its not even close to an Octagon record. It's all marketing and people fall for that shit, unfortunately.