Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
you know we have soundcloud embeds now, ese

thats dope tho, guess we shouldnt be too worried about exqo signing to a major if hes putting out shit like this

Props: Simpaticone1

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That Castle tape is his most all around solid jawn yet imo, which i funny cuz it included a handful of loose tracks he released over the past few months. They made it sound cohesive tho.

This drops on 11/6.

1. CAri ZALloni (Prod. By Dot Da Genius)
2. Cheap Whores & Champagne (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
3. Telephuck feat. Gucci Mane (Prod. By El-P)
4. Supa Speaks (Interlude)
5. AGGIN LAER feat. Goldie Glo (Prod. By SPACEGHOSTPURPP)
6. The Message Pt. 1 & 2 (Prod. By BSBD)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this shit is dope

solid ass fucking release mr mfn did his thing way doper than the first album

acid and molly makes this album slap lol

POP x das racist x action x roc x asap x zombies x alchemist x dza x harry fraud is like the new NY right now

and terror draft by goldie glo and dallas is SLAP

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah The Man in the High Castle is great. I hope to hear more from Goldie Glo and Heron soon, I've liked everything they have put out. eX's whole crew is dope though in my opinion. DJ SicksentZ was killing it on the wheels when I saw them here a few months back.

Gas One @Gas One have you checked out The Underachievers? They are part of Beast Coast along with Flatbush Zombies and Pro Era and I would say the dopest of the three personally.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
herb shuttles was tight they cool actually....i slowly been gettin into zombies more juice dosent bother me anymore cuz i kinda understand what hes doing now and meech is always nice

ima peep those other videos ASAP so far im feeling it... i like the screwed and chopped version of d.r.u.g.z.

what oro and nuttkase think about that bodega bamz strictly for my papis? is it out? heat or no heat? can cozy boys relax or must we get tense with the linguini arms?

lol at asap yams saying he used to exclusively rhyme about smoking dust only and if he had to rhyme now hed make juice from zombies do his verses.....juice just be lookin like he on some other shit...i think both of them do be hella takin acid/dust tho

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I wouldn't say I quite hate Bamz I just haven't like what I've heard from him really. That said the song he had with Aston Matthews on Versace Ragz was dope, and the song with Aston produced by Alchemist on his project was too. I'll check the album out at some point I'm sure.

Last edited: