Mr Mentiroso -Life On Trax- Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
LOL.....I DIDNT POST IT ASKIN FOR ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD OF DONE....I BEEN DOIN GRAPHICS FOR A WHILE NOW....IF THE SATURATION IS UP THAS CUZ I INTENDED IT TO BE.....IF I WANT HELP/SUGGESTIONS ILL POST IT IN THE ART FORUM......AS FAR AS THIS GOES ONLY MENTI DECIDES WHAT SHOULD BE CHANGED.......

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i like it ... it seems we think alike on some concepts.. for a schemez and plotz album i was gonna do i had thought of using a hanging scale like that weighing a cd in a baggie among other things...

tight

Jan 21, 2004
YOU KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

LOL......SHHHHHH.....I WOULDNT DO NUTTIN LIKE THAT MAHA YOU KNOW ME....IM JUS TRYIN TO FIND ME A WIFEY SO I CAN SETTLE DOWN WIT 2.3 KIDS AND A HOUSE WIT A WHITE PICCET FENCE....

Nov 27, 2002
CPIXEL SLUTS GONE WILD VOL#1 COMMIN JULY 2005
Straight sex,lesbians and for special features will be as the folllowing:
milfs,pregnant girls,webcam videos live and also a special slide show album
an dont take our idea i already got this copyrighted so if u try n take it i can get u the legal way or the street way hahaha.
just added to the special menu list : Just 18 this will bring you such things as girl who have just turned 18 or we got ahold of them for dvd on the day of they 18 bdays.for copyright also it wont be cpixel but most of you know cpixel but as the dvd drops i will change the name,but u all will know they r cpixel girls an all I_D's where checked for age.