MR. MAJA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Shut up Cranky, Mr.Maja is just a mythical rapper everyone knows doesn't realy exsist...Stop telling fairy tails to easy to convince victoms

White Devil productions needs to be sued for false advertisen...Mr Maja obviously isnt on that cd

Apr 25, 2002
@Maja- Let me know when you find the disk for the website. Were trying to get shit up-and-running asap and make it official. Appreciate it.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ I never got your response back to my pm, thats why I was hitting you back. Send it to [email protected], thats as valid as it gets. I dont know why the other e-mails aren't working i will talk to Mo about that. I'll look over it once I receive the zip of the layout and let you know if any updates are needed.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Kaoz...

I just seen this today. I'm at work right now but when I get home later tonight I'll send it then or some time tomorrow

Mo...
Yeah...there could be some truth to that. I'm all out of the shirts so you'll have to wait until I get some more until I can fulfill your order.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
SikIndividuoh said:
lol...those were hoggin'

It was a drawing of a twenty dollar bill holding a bag of money & a strap. On the bottom it said: "Itchin' ta get my scratch on"

Regards
U old man...They didnt say "Itchin' ta get my scratch on"...

I remember now...They were "Twomp" Tshirts....Right?

sir-moj said:
@ G.I., I heard yall got bootleg copies of "Rahzell"s album. Yall still gonna remake that new kids on the block song "Hangin Tough"?
I dont really know what you talkin about mane....And naw we aint remakin any songs over here....