Mr. Locster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
dont know if he threw out CD-Rs around or anything but his Recognize Ent CD never droped and that label crumbled allready.
Babyboy Ene is MIA from the few people he actually still used to talk to thru the phone..
Juney the best rapper and actually hood creditable back bone for the label is not going to drop that second solo and now has his name being drug thru the mud, which regardless of the hate for babyboy never happened before.....
Frankie Hood left and is now following the "Fuck Em" trend..
My brotha Smokey from Visa still reppin it but he allreadys knowz I wouldnt...

Mar 17, 2010
I GOT MR. LOCSTERS NUMBER ILL HIT EM UP SOME TIME THIS WEEK N SEE WHATS GOOD WITH HIS PROJECT.. I HEARD SOME OF HIS SHIT ON YOUTUBE.. HES A REAL SOLID ENE YEA HE HAS THAT SOUTHERN/SPANISH RAP THAT SEPERATES HIM FROM OTHER RAPPERS HIS OWN STYLE I WISH THE BEST FOR JUNEY DAMN HOMEBOY HAS SKILLS..THAT RE LABEL HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A GOOD MIN. TOO WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MANDA LOKS? LAST SONG I HEARD FROM HER WAS SUPERWOMAN

EDIT.. NOT SUPERWOMAN IT WAS ACTUALLY ON TITO B 1 FOR THE HOMIES

Aug 20, 2003
IVE KNOWN BABYBOY FOR YEARS.HOMIE HAS SHOWN ME NUTHING BUT LOVE.ILL BE IN THE 559 THIS WEEKEND AND WOULD LIKE 2 LINK UP WITH HOMIE, AND SEE WHATS UP WITH HIM.IVE BEEN KNOWING HE BEEN GOING THREW SOME PERSONAL SHIT.I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM IN A YEAR.WE ALL GET HATED ON FOR WHAT EVER REASONS.IVE HEARD RUMERS ABOUT ALMOST EVERY HOMIE OUT THERE RAPPIN MYSELF INCLUDED.BUT THATS ALL THEY ARE RUMERS UNTILL PROVEN.BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF 1 DAY SOME FOOL WOULD GROW BALLS AND SAY SOME GREASY SHIT 2 MY FACE SO I CAN KNOCK SOME SUCKAS TEETH OUT.

ON A SIDE NOTE MR.G IF YOUR AROUND THIS WEEKEND I GOT A COUPLE CD'S FOR YOU BRO.

Mar 17, 2010
just 4 shits n gigs ... what makes him a "real" solid ene?
ive known em before he started rapping him n his homie teddy n tiny..not sure what both you guys got against each other but i support both you homies,i've known him since 07 didnt meet em personally but the way he presents himself when we chop it up makes him sound like a solid homeboy

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
You got the number smokie... Holla saturday will be good or friday night.

Me and babyboy and me n juney are both good still as of today. They are both music associates of mine.
Just relayin the streets and speakin on there absense..and why it will continue to be so.

To speak on carlos' personal life events or quote what rumors ive been presented is not the bizness.

Aug 20, 2003
You got the number smokie... Holla saturday will be good or friday night.

Me and babyboy and me n juney are both good still as of today. They are both music associates of mine.
Just relayin the streets and speakin on there absense..and why it will continue to be so.

To speak on carlos' personal life events or quote what rumors ive been presented is not the bizness.

AMEN....

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
ive known em before he started rapping him n his homie teddy n tiny..not sure what both you guys got against each other but i support both you homies,i've known him since 07 didnt meet em personally but the way he presents himself when we chop it up makes him sound like a solid homeboy
i can respect that. just remember i can call u and sound like a lawyer. but am i really a lawyer?

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
im still doin my thing,just been tryn to get this ben davis album out which is still in the works mr.g is a coo motha fer in my book juney n baby boy they cool ,mr locster a coo dude did a track with him chopped it up acouple times smokie whats good bro

Aug 20, 2003
im still doin my thing,just been tryn to get this ben davis album out which is still in the works mr.g is a coo motha fer in my book juney n baby boy they cool ,mr locster a coo dude did a track with him chopped it up acouple times smokie whats good bro
ILL BE OUT YOUR WAY THIS SAT N SUN BRO.I GOT SOME CD'S 4 U 2.I NEED 2HOLLA AT YOU BOUT A COUPLE THINGS.I GOT MAJOR LOVE FOR THE 559.IVE BEEN SHOWN NOTHING BUT LOVE N REALNESS FROM THE VALLEY.THE 559 HAS SUPPORTED EVILSIDE FROM THE BEGINING.MUCH LOVE....

Mar 17, 2010
i can respect that. just remember i can call u and sound like a lawyer. but am i really a lawyer?
WELL SOMETIMES A WAY A PERSON CAN PRESENT THEM SELF TO YOU,YOU CAN ALWAYS GET THE FIRST IMPRESSION TYPE SHIT..I DONT GO BY THAT HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT,I SUPPORT BOTH YOUR GUYS SHIT,I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM SINCE AUGUST..I DONT SIDE WITH EITHER ONE,TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!