Mr. Lil One Tied For 1st place on MTV.. Lets push the votes over the top to win!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
as much as i wanna see lil one doin good...cause he deserves it...he put in mad work over the years...not to mention hes one of my fav rappers ever, not just chicano rap...i just cannot support this new wack shit...cant do it..id have that post guilt feeling..like after doin a fat bitch...

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
as much as i wanna see lil one doin good...cause he deserves it...he put in mad work over the years...not to mention hes one of my fav rappers ever, not just chicano rap...i just cannot support this new wack shit...cant do it..id have that post guilt feeling..like after doin a fat bitch...
HONESTLY THE SONG ISNT MY FORTE EITHER.. BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN THAT TO ME.. CUZ IF HE GET ON ROTATION.. THAT MORE OPEN DOORS FOR MY CITY AND FOR CHICANO RAPPERS LIKE MYSELF. SO I VOTED TILL MY HAND HURT.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Ain't feeling his new type of music either but regardless, do your thing Lil Uno! Make that money! This song is actually better than his other one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5libUwVw8
YEAH, IM A BIGGER FAN OF HIS OLD SHIT TOO BUT HE DESERVES THE AIRPLAT AS LONG AS HE'S BEEN GIVING USSO MUCH GOOD SHIT OVER THE YEARS... I WAS ON SICKO RECORDS BACK IN THE BOOGIE MAN DAYS, SO I REMEMBER CLEARLY HOW HE USED TO ROCK.. HERES THE JOINT WE GOT 2GETHER...