MR KRo b on them latin bitches bro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
is that a 13 on his left arm?

if it is, I don't think he gives a fuck about his rapping skills lol..

Apr 25, 2002
alright bro here's my vision , im gonna be walking thru this firme party with hella latin bitches dawg , cause i mean the name of the song is latin bitches and so yeah bro , i mean dawg we gotta have bitches dancing while i stroll thru the party , and while i stroll thru there dawg , im gonna throw them in the pool like a pimp dawg ..........

May 1, 2002
WTF?????? lol at his tweakin mentions, but i dont think he wants a bunch of tweaked out bitches when they start lookin like this

and Ese Serio should take him to the library so they can get a girl that looks like this or maybe put out an album

[video=youtube;-UyYREHMOtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyYREHMOtQ&list=UU8i0am7bEs6wAVdyIJ0dQcg&index=8&feature=plcp[/video]

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this armo's just as bad as the quadriplegic rapping about gangbanging and fucking hoes.
lol... the wheelchair warrior!

Ya, this guy is bad. I dont understand the influx of foreigners taking on the Mexican gang theme, but its whatever.

.....& actually the guy in the wheelchair can rap ( reality of his raps are entertaining, but obviously only meant for entertainment only )

This dude on the other hand.... notsomuch.