MR.Kee Vs. Louie Loco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2003
kee or louie both spit heat
louie more of the free style type
kee keeps it on wax

both my niggz are hard
pick up any of there shit!
two of the top latins coming out the bay right now!

also look for that NEW!
DON CISCO " MEXICALI THUG'N " DROP'N IN FEB 2K4

ONE BIG MODE LOK'Z
S.W.C.G.
G-MUSIC WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Jul 18, 2003
www.mistahfab.com
back on tha block

Yo! I never seen either one freestyle but they are both real nice with their word play.. I pesonaly think that Mr. Kee has more song concepts and I heard kee's new shit off his new record called The One and it is bananas. I haven't heard anything brand new from louie but neither artist should be slept on support your people at the stores not just on this web site .. good luck to both artist they are doing their thing in a big way holla at your boy www.mistahfab.com

be on the look out for my new shit "SONOFAPIMP" summer 2004

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
I will say this....I had Kee down here in Az over the weekend and I heard his new shit...OH BOY!!! His new album is tighter than anythang hes ever done. (It should be done very soon)

Shit, after hearin his cd, I don't even think E-40's album was as tight.

Kee got my vote for the tightest rapper in the Bay, period!
(Just my opinion)

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
I don't remember every song but I do remember a song talkin about " Theres only 3 people that I care about in this world and thats, Me, Myself, and I". THat shit was tight.

The track wit Quinn was sick wit it too.

C

CCCUser925

on a free....i have to go with Louie Loc....i've heard some of his freebies that why...