mr.k-geeta..diss on lynch and x-raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
This mothafuca on my team on the battle board y'all go checc him out i'm predictin' he gunna come tight on his bars though even thoughhe act funny style
2 C's
Actually, from what he said, hes one of the old school flows board cats....so my guess is that he'll rip EVERYONE (except Stealth) a new asshole.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! That term "ripping" sounds most unpleasant!Thank You and God Bless You!

Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:
I think Gangsta Dre is the best rapper in Sacramento
By far....hes been miles ahead of everyone else since Creative Differences dropped. And he was only 16....but still shittin on everyone in Sac. While Lynch was still perfecting his flow and lyrics, and rappin on some corny baby eating concepts...a KID ten years younger than him already had the sickest flow and most polished delivery in town (not to mention best vocal presence), and was rappin on REAL shit with much more creative and complex lyrics. OUCH!

Apr 25, 2002
And the funny thing is....think about how much Dre has improved and matured since Creative Differences (7 years ago), when he was ALREADY better than Lynch. Then think about this....right now, hes still younger than Lynch was when he dropped 24 DEEP. So who's the better artist? Hmmmmm. All u "experts" need to get some actual knowledge on rap before u start woofin all this "Dre is wack" bullshit....real spitterature :cool: