mr.k-geeta..diss on lynch and x-raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
MR.K-GEETA(on gang bangin poetry cd)on the song was funk central hatas talk shit on lynch and mr.doctor(...callin them ms.doc and sista lynch and they bang a block but they used to from the creek,then on gangsta dres (here comes the night cd) he disses x-raided....why does he talk down on them and blackmarket?

Apr 25, 2002
"If u wanna take it further, nigga we can get specific/ and start callin bustas out...Mrs. Doc and Sista Lynch/ cuz u both a couple bitches, u make me wanna holla/ holla hot ones through ya colla from my fully auto/ u bang the block, but u used to be from the Creek/ what type of shit is that? It dont make sense to me"

Thats old ass shit. I havent heard his diss to X-Raided though. And has anyone ever caught Gangsta Dre's subtle diss to Lynch and Sicx on the song 'Willfully and Unlawfully' on the Nonfiktion album?

Apr 25, 2002
tank locc said:
x would rip gd
Ummmm....no he wouldnt. If u really believe that, u need to study up on the art of emcee'ing. And Dre aint even the one who dissed him....it was K-Geeta, who is one of Sacramento's greatest producers ever, but not a spectacular rapper...and WOULD get torn to shreds by X.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! The words "ripping" and "tearing to shreds" sound quite cruel. There would be no victor if such violence took place. Perhaps I would suggest that they just shake hands and share glasses of milk and talk about it. Thank You!

May 1, 2002
Re: Norman Speakz

Norman Batez said:
OH MY! The words "ripping" and "tearing to shreds" sound quite cruel. There would be no victor if such violence took place. Perhaps I would suggest that they just shake hands and share glasses of milk and talk about it. Thank You!
wtf?

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

THA RIPPA said:
norman keepin it gangsta and gentleman-like at the same time
OH MY! I am not how you say "Gangsta" or even a "gentleman". I am just a regular guy fresh out of the institution, but thanks for your kind words. God Bless You!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

This mothafuca on my team on the battle board y'all go checc him out i'm predictin' he gunna come tight on his bars though even thoughhe act funny style
2 C's