Mr. Jaxter, ADR, & Cyco - Trapped In A 40 Bottle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
I need to stop drinking before I die at a early age of kidney failure.....I should also stop hanging out with Kovain...not a good influence.
cheating on tim with another man? :cheeky:

you aint no alcoholic... although that would explain why youre such an asshole all the time.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
cheating on tim with another man? :cheeky:

you aint no alcoholic... although that would explain why youre such an asshole all the time.
Pleeeassseeee, Kovain is out of my league.

And I would never date Tim, he's too ugly. I just needed my dick sucked, I didn't even look at him.

And I've been drinking since I was 6 fool. All I have to do is ask the drunken white bums in the park and tell'em I'm 18.

I sound and look like a 18 year old anyways.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Pleeeassseeee, Kovain is out of my league.

And I would never date Tim, he's too ugly. I just needed my dick sucked, I didn't even look at him.

And I've been drinking since I was 6 fool. All I have to do is ask the drunken white bums in the park and tell'em I'm 18.

I sound and look like a 18 year old anyways.
good lord lol

ive been drinking since i was like 2 or 3. i got the pics to prove it!

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
jaxter is coming out with a new CD, it will be available in all stores thanks to some shitty long range deal. RUN AND HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!