MR F.A.G?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it aint called sellin out homie

it's called buyin in

aint nothin wrong with that, F.A.B. had the opportunity to do some shit on a whole nother level, get on a European Dance album, why the fuck not? should he just stay on the block in Oakland his whole life? he's branching out and expanding, this is a positive thing for F.A.B. and the Bay

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fab did a song with groove armada? thats actually kind of cool.

im not saying that this is my jam right here (i honestly turned it off after 15 seconds because its 5:48 am and there will be none of that shit), but the fact he did a song with groove armada speaks volumes

however you want to take that, i take it as bieng multifaceted..
which is a good thing if you like money

Mar 16, 2006
what abot all the og cat'z on thizz they got to do this shit to make it? fab got 2 records and he's the best one to give a deal too?? you have to sell out now?str8 biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this nigga also did a song with a 9 year old filipino kid whos a golf wizard or some shit

how many of yall remember "golf man dance" by lil' jordan?

so technically....this is a step up

and because YOU KNOW you want to hear this song i will include it for your listening pleasure:

http://isromo.imeem.com/music/ZP_r_lgD/golf_man_dance/

an buy lil jordan album too!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's not selling out, see people always seem to get shit twisted, i mean yeah we all love the turf music in the bay, but at the same time, why not take advantage of every situation that you can.

that's called buying in to the big market, the corporate world, imagine how much further he can go now after he did somethin like that

yeah maybe you don't like the song, but the song aint for you

he's showing versatility

opportunities don't come around all the time, u gotta take advantage of them while they are offered to you and get everything you can get

Jan 12, 2006
yea i dont think he sold out. its not like hes rappin with some guy he had beef with or somethin. its just kinda of a weak song and i would expect F.A.B to step his game up and collab with some better talent. but thats just my opinon

Jan 23, 2006
THAT SONG WAS WEAK AND FAB DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE WAS EVEN TRYING TO MAKE A GOOD SONG ON THAT ONE. HIS BAYDESTRIAN ALBUM IS SLAP THOUGH SO I'MMA STAY FUCKIN WIT HIM.

Gas One said:
this nigga also did a song with a 9 year old filipino kid whos a golf wizard or some shit

how many of yall remember "golf man dance" by lil' jordan?

so technically....this is a step up

and because YOU KNOW you want to hear this song i will include it for your listening pleasure:

http://isromo.imeem.com/music/ZP_r_lgD/golf_man_dance/

an buy lil jordan album too!
lol. he said he does it 4 da kids...let F.A.B. do his thing atleast he'll be know out in russia and amsterdam and all those crazy rave countries shit he might get and mtv europe award.lol.