@Mr. DOIN THAT SHIT!!!-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Whassuuuuuup RAE!!!...
Man, that shit wuz coo last night choppin it up with you mayne...I know you diggin your Rum & Coke mayne...Anything for you dogg, you git much luv outtah 303...

•I told you sum shit wuz gonna pop off huh!!...And then right after i said that them dudes started boxin!!...Ha Haaaa-shit wuz tight...

•Aye man, I appreciate you takin care of me by holdin onto my shit for me...I didn't wanna lose that shit after gittin all fucced up!!...

•I remember you sayin that you were gonna be out here for ah lil while longer, DO THA DAMN THANG MAYNE!!...Hit me up and lemme know when you gonna be at tha clubs or at ah show or whatever dogg...

•And keep promotin/performin at showz accross tha nay-shion...Much luv...

-Bigg Hoop

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
LOL...sup HOOP? Yea dawg, it was real good to put a face to you man and hook up ya dig. Thanks for the drink dawg and thanks for supportin a new kid on the block out here in the 303. It was good to hang out and people was givin good feedback on the shyt Dugout's already done and lookin forward to the future baby.

Yea, you was right tho bout that shyt...lol, ol' boy got knotted up on that punch eh? LOL....crazy shyt..you called it tho. & Yea dawg...I'll be out here for a minute man so we'll see each other again real soon, shyt if you goin to the TECHA NINA show on the 24th we'll hook up then! I got your # man and spread the word playa!

One Love HOOP

Apr 25, 2002
damn I ain t see you

I was in a babyblue/white/darkblue stripped shirt and a leather jacket. All I saw was some black fool and a white broad behind tha counter sellin cds

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Yeah man, that wuz Micheal Colen...You should have said wassup to him mayne...He'z coo folkz...And then KD wuz up there every now and then with Keisha sellin cd'z and promotin and shit....I finnally got that MOM...shit's tight...

•Aye Rae, what night iz tha 24th??...that's my favorite number by tha way...lol, but I gottah go out of town ah week and ah half after that, so I don't know if can git it off...
I'm gonna find ah new job at tha start of tha new year, so i don't even have tah worry about missing anymore of these showz mayne!!...Fucc that shit!!...I missed Marva-Gene, and Yukmouth, and ah couple more just because they(work) wouldn't let me off...

•Yep, shit wuz tight, Triple Gold-I wuz tha one in tha TEXAS jersey gittin fucced up...I wuz all over most tha night too...I guess it didn't matter if you had tha VIP or not, because everyone wuz walkin where ever they wanted to anywayz...lol...

•Oh yeah, aye Rae, are you gonna post up those picz that we took at tha show??...

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Naw...

•It wuz mostly white with Burnt Orange writing...It wuz ah Nike Jersey, you know, those onez with just ah big-ass 1 on tha front and tha bacc??...Anywayz...I'm bout 6'1, 214 lbs, white/mexican, jeans, etc...I wuz all up in tha front while Marva-Gene wuz up there...Mightah seen me then, and i wuz on stage in tha bacc towardz tha end...That shit wuz poppin till we left at 3:30...shit...They were STILL performin...Off tha hook mayne...
•I don't remember you because there were hella foo'z wearin tha same kinda shit that you did dogg...