Mr. Doctor - Setripin' Bloccstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006
how many releases were actually made? what is the actual 2nd, 3rd, 4th?, 5th? ...press?

i seen one from layziemarv @layziemarv auction Mr Doctor Setripn Bloccstyle Brotha Lynch Hung FOE Loco Sacramento G Funk 049925397529 | eBay, compared one of mine, and from @rapmusicguide Rap Music Guide | Search Our Online Music Encyclopedia Database, it looks like there are more than just 3 releases out there, any thoughts?

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
the first press came out on Priority as far as I know. the BMR only release is a later pressing, there were no underground CD releases in 1995 with web site addresses printed inside the cover

Apr 25, 2006
^^^ always considered the red/pink font the OG as well based on the tape release was the same colored font, and Ive never seen a repress tape version....

Mar 3, 2006
The pics you posted are of the third press according to the rapmusicguide website, I have the same one and it looks exactly like the one you posted pics of.... So whats different about yours?
from @rapmusicguide mine is different in few points: font on the front cover..back cover..ringcode..clear inner part of the disc. and the one from layziemarv @layziemarv is also different in: font on the front cover..inside of the inlay..add for Doc Holiday not Bombay..back cover..image on inner part of the disc.

so there are 3 different releases, but which one came out first as the 3rd release, 4th? maybe 5th??

Props: Mixerr

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
from @rapmusicguide mine is different in few points: font on the front cover..back cover..ringcode..clear inner part of the disc. and the one from layziemarv @layziemarv is also different in: font on the front cover..inside of the inlay..add for Doc Holiday not Bombay..back cover..image on inner part of the disc.

so there are 3 different releases, but which one came out first as the 3rd release, 4th? maybe 5th??
Youre right! I didnt catch those differences, Thanks for pointing them out. Who knows how many presses there are..... I thought I knew lol

Jan 6, 2003
I guess Mr Doc is just like all other BMR releases from back in the days. multiple pressings of all of them. But the priority version is the OG, that's for sure. I don't know the order of the others though but like others have pointed out you could figure it out by looking at the ads inside. Web site links are also indications that they aren't that old LOL.

Mar 3, 2006
..the pink letters press is the OG thats not in question, but those green letters ones...there are now 4 different pressings that should be figured out which one came out first.

Props: siccone420