Mr.Doctor/cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
yep you forgot that dope ass album bloccstyle 2 lol. Doc Holiday was coo', Bombay only had like 3 tight tracks and the documentary was pretty weak.

Jun 3, 2006
yep you forgot that dope ass album bloccstyle 2 lol. Doc Holiday was coo', Bombay only had like 3 tight tracks and the documentary was pretty weak.
remeber green eyes was all juiced about the reviews for bloccstlye 2 and one of the people who gave a good review was young hotlink of the habanero boyz.....lmao

Aug 27, 2007
Set trippin blocc style is a fuckin classic but what about all his other albums......... Odysea-bomb bay-Doc holiday-documentery..Im I forgetting any?..... are those albums any good....?
His other albums are wack.

Apparently he is making a comeback though.... i heard he's been in contact recently with Lynch.

Maybe Lynch can get the old formula back.

Sep 3, 2002
His other albums are wack.

Apparently he is making a comeback though.... i heard he's been in contact recently with Lynch.

Maybe Lynch can get the old formula back.
ANd u have deer hunter vocals?? Is there anything else u wanna say??? Babe Reg is droppin an album soon?? X-Raided's out of jail??

Ur full of it mayne, Doc lifts weights now, not mics....

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
ANd u have deer hunter vocals?? Is there anything else u wanna say??? Babe Reg is droppin an album soon?? X-Raided's out of jail??

Ur full of it mayne, Doc lifts weights now, not mics....
exactly, that dude is always making shit up hah

outside of his debut, nothing can even compare. bombay was average, and odysea was ok. however, all his other albums were pure garbage.

Jun 28, 2002
Doc is in New york he is retired he will not rap again as far as he told me and that is that! That was a recent convo 2!!! X still is locked up but has a chance to be released in the next year or 2 but not likely!

Tre-8