Mr DaLicks - My Struggles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
i dont know, one of them claims to be the artist himself.

it's funny anyways because they all jumped on it after zin 1st sold them...similar to uno da player but now it's more peeps tryin to make a dolla.

Jun 16, 2002
diggler said:
it is possible that they're all OG, just that they just now realize people want it
i don't think all those are OGz , lot of repress in it , totally confused !! zin sold out da real original cd ......

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol man it was on a website , not evrything is a repress now , represses are pretty hard to organize i guess and especially not that fast.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol but actually they are haha , i jus forgot that mr dalicks wrote there that there only were 200 of it ever made and he pressed sum fresh ones up lately so yea u re rite !! sum represses but made by mr dalicks himself , so nobody hurts the law

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Ya they are all pressed up by mr dalicks himself, I bought some off of him and am selling it. They are factory pressed cds and good quality, not some cheesy Japanese reprint and not a CD-R.

@t_lux - why wouldnt you jump on the boat and make some money, isnt that what you do at a job anyhow. I would personally rather sell cds than work a part time job while I finish up my University degree.

Jan 27, 2005
209 said:
@t_lux - why wouldnt you jump on the boat and make some money, isnt that what you do at a job anyhow. I would personally rather sell cds than work a part time job while I finish up my University degree.

ain't nothin wrong with that. i just see that more peeps do the same so the profit is gettin smaller. and second once a rare cd sells for that much and 1 week later 5 different seller appear with the same shit it cant be that rare no more.
i mean if it works out why not and if' you make more than just 20 dolla i might think about it.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Yukmouth said:
10x for da link , but it's too late ... still torde.tm sells cheap repressed cdz !! lol[/QUOTE

yea fuck him, he seems to do alot of fishy business, people already sayin now all the germans are fake sellers,i have to give way too many explanations now.but if u re not completly dumb then u jus look around on the japanese repressing site , then u dont loose the view.