Mr. Bilistic UPDATE!! (for those that care)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
I'm Opening up for jagged edge, kaya ("my neck my back"), and big moe tonight. Just thought I'd keep ya'll informed, and i MIGHT be opening for the usher show in texas on teh 6th (with nas, and faith evans and a bunch of people) and I'm WORKING on getting the opening act for eminem in august so hopefully I will, I'd love that one to death. I got a show in wyoming on the 4th of july if anyone is from there holla at me, we'll hook up.

pick up the album www.mp3.com/mr__bilistic

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
GOOD SHYT B!

AYE YOU CUTOFF AFTER YOU GAVE ME THAT ADDY I SUPPLIED YA INCORRECT. HERE IT IS...THE PO BOX WAS MISSING A "1".

D.U.G.O.U.T. RECORDS
P.O. BOX 2561
SAN JOSE, CA. 95109-2561

*LET ME KNOW YOU GOT THIS AIGHT? THANKS MAN & GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHOW!

PR.

May 10, 2002
damn playa doin big thangs now!!!

I may not like who u openin up for but man that some BIGG EXPOSURE!!!

good shit playa.....congrats....

May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
well WE did awesome at the show, but overall it was kinda shitty. Kaya didn't show up, apparently she was on her way and was in st louis when she found out someone in her family died, so she went back home, and didn't come to the show. and jagged edge was an hour late, so there was like 45 minutes where the crowd was just standing there waiting, then they started playing dmx and I was like oh shit, that's the wrong shit to be playing when a crowd is getting tired and cranky waiting for mufuckas to be showing up. but there was only a couple of fights so it was all good. anyways. peace.

ps. I'd like to be labeled "artist" now to, what's up vamps? lol. and deviant, email me your addy [email protected]

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
I KNEW IT!

I remembe last year or whenever it was i checked your music page... After i heard a couple tracks i KNEW you were gonna be doin things... I even downloaded some tracks and put em on this cd r mix i made..keep doin what you doin:chinese: