mr. bilistic ON TOUR WITH NELLY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
As most of you know I opened for nelly back in april. what one thing you didn't know was that his production manager (mario) hooked up with my manager (female) maya that night, and they've been in contact every since. Well she's been trying to get him to help me out, well last night (you ready for this?) he called her and said nelly agreed to let be a part of some of his tour. He's letting me open for all his shows in the mid west (5 or 6) and two outside of the mid-west!!! The first show is in like 2 weeks in memphis tennesse AT THE TYSON FIGHT!!! The fucking Mike Tyson fight!!! I am soooooooooooooooo incredibly amped for this!! And I know a lot of people are going to doubt the truth to this post (haters) but just watch and see, mark my words, THIS IS THE TRUTH! You'll see in a couple of weeks. There are pics up at my new official website of me and nelly from the first show we did together. you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about me, as well as see the pics of me and nelly. make sure you sign the guestbook while your there. and keep coming back, more pics and more stuff will be added to the site. Spread the word of the site, and of mr. bilistic. Soon it will be a household name (hopefully) Much love, I"m out!

ps. also when your at the website go to the albums page and you can peep every album I've ever made, see how my music has progressed, from the first album (brain blocked to the newest album which has gotten me all these big shows and shit "opressed no longer" you should pick up a copy while your at it, you can get it on the net, just click on the album cover, but hopefully after this tour you'll be able to go to the music shop wherever you are and pick it up, naw mean!!)

M

MURDA_MINDED

GOOD SHIT....WHEN YOU ON THAT STAGE....RIP THAT SHIT SO HARD THEY WONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NELLY......DO THA DAMN THANG!!!!!!

May 7, 2002
mr. bilistic said:
As most of you know I opened for nelly back in april. what one thing you didn't know was that his production manager (mario) hooked up with my manager (female) maya that night, and they've been in contact every since. Well she's been trying to get him to help me out, well last night (you ready for this?) he called her and said nelly agreed to let be a part of some of his tour. He's letting me open for all his shows in the mid west (5 or 6) and two outside of the mid-west!!! The first show is in like 2 weeks in memphis tennesse AT THE TYSON FIGHT!!! The fucking Mike Tyson fight!!! I am soooooooooooooooo incredibly amped for this!! And I know a lot of people are going to doubt the truth to this post (haters) but just watch and see, mark my words, THIS IS THE TRUTH! You'll see in a couple of weeks. There are pics up at my new official website of me and nelly from the first show we did together. you can learn everything you ever wanted to know about me, as well as see the pics of me and nelly. make sure you sign the guestbook while your there. and keep coming back, more pics and more stuff will be added to the site. Spread the word of the site, and of mr. bilistic. Soon it will be a household name (hopefully) Much love, I"m out!

ps. also when your at the website go to the albums page and you can peep every album I've ever made, see how my music has progressed, from the first album (brain blocked to the newest album which has gotten me all these big shows and shit "opressed no longer" you should pick up a copy while your at it, you can get it on the net, just click on the album cover, but hopefully after this tour you'll be able to go to the music shop wherever you are and pick it up, naw mean!!)

hahahahaha lol @ bilistic

cuzz iz openen fo nelly hahahahaha

hey cuzz good shit though get ya shine on playa

an turn nelly on ta sum gangsta shit

lol still roll'n

much luv

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz