Mpls/St. Paul, Where you at???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
What up doe......I'm orginally from Jacktown but I kinda grew up in the 612 (northside Minneapolis)................I dont see many niggaz reppin the 612/651 anywhere much......................wassup wit the underground scence.....last thing I heard was Nasty North and Sandman and Ms. Chambers..................................what's the deal..........................

Aug 5, 2002
couple things been droppin'...Atmosphere dropped a new one, heard Sandman got a new one droppin', Gamble dropped another one not too long ago, Brown Child dropped one this summer, really aint alot of shit movin' outta here right now, my ninja be in the studio with a couple of his ninjas from Our World Records and they're supposed to put some shit on the shelves shortly........there some others but nothing I've got my hands on.......and I got to always rep for the 612....St. Paul gets love but I don't really fuck around over there much......good lookin' on the reply, stay up...................outro