MPC5000 vs MV8800

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
why not the mpd32?
it has note repeat, 16 levels. I'll probably dump my 4000 and grab one since i have all of my drums in Battery3 now, but I did hear the pads suck on these compared to the 4000
the note repeat is not fully daw intergrated for one. its based on the mpds tap tempo which also cannot be sync'd to your daw. u do it manually in the mpd then set it in ur daw.

Mar 22, 2004
the note repeat is not fully daw intergrated for one. its based on the mpds tap tempo which also cannot be sync'd to your daw. u do it manually in the mpd then set it in ur daw.
gotcha.. Not that big of a deal to set bpm in two places.
I've actually just been using my fantom to play drums in so, I'm not sure
i'm even gonna mess with it

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the best made pad controller that isn't already a fully capable sampler sequencer is the maschine too bad most of the knobs and shit on it dont do anything in other programs only the pads and the banks.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
one day when i was bored i drew a rough soft production studio control surface/controller concept, i wish someone would make my idea real. basically it would have 9 touch sensitive faders with a pan knob with mute solo and arm record buttons on each fader along with a master fader, real MPC style pads with a small keyboard like 32 keys (octave buttons a must). throw in pro style push button transport controls and some extra assignable knobs to control soft synth and plugin perimeters it would be the shit. an LED meter bridge would be sweet too not vital but sweet. The way i'd want it im sure it would cost a grip if someone actually released one