MP3 Sites of NW ARTISTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Do any of ya'll know where that Operation Getback song is at?

I forgot whose page that was on.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's not on that page anymore, i don't think....it was on the greedy bd entertainment mp3 page, but i'm pretty sure it's not on there anymore.....if you got AIM hit me up @ Sixxxness, and I can send it to you though....

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Sixxness said:
it's not on that page anymore, i don't think....it was on the greedy bd entertainment mp3 page, but i'm pretty sure it's not on there anymore.....if you got AIM hit me up @ Sixxxness, and I can send it to you though....
We were listening to that at Undercaste one night, off the Gettin' Greedy page. Isaac was like, I recorded that. Then he went and got the session out of the back room and everything. IT was hella funny just to stumble on that, then minutes later we stumbled on a Skunt track that had the same beat as an Aquino track. That part sucked. Anyway, that was just proof that this is LOCAL music.

B

Blackjack 1577

Sixxness said:
Naw I don't got AIM, but I just sent you a pm. Hit me back.

Sep 1, 2003
operation get back is hella tight....it should be on that cold comp if it ever drops

i've been playin west coast mobbin for over a year now....it's vicious...one of steves sickest beats no doubt

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Reptile said:
i've been playin west coast mobbin for over a year now....it's vicious...one of steves sickest beats no doubt
you aint heard nuthin yet!!! if i can get in contact with him again ill find out whats up with the album.

if any1 has contact with him tell me so i can give u my # 4 him, he wanted me to do his album cover.

or sumtimes he be on here but cant post so steve if you see this call me 206-725-7936 or voicemail 206-279-1034.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I dunno about west coast mobbin being one of his sickest beats....i've heard some pretty sick beats from him....