MozZy - Killa City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011
Is Nelco affiliated with Smack or Yung Cat? It read like Mozzy didn't cosign the Blow diss (or at least didn't take a stance on it) but respected where them KC niggas was coming from, that's where the response track he made seemed to be coming from too.

If Nelco's affiliated with the dudes that dissed Blow though then it's a different story. Nelco's comments do make it seem like he was talking shit about Blow and them and if that's the case Mozzy's 2nd comment is definitely some snake shit

Last edited:
May 7, 2009
atlanta
Is Nelco affiliated with Smack or Yung Cat? It read like Mozzy didn't cosign the Blow diss (or at least didn't take a stance on it) but respected where them KC niggas was coming from, that's where the response track he made seemed to be coming from too.

If Nelco's affiliated with the dudes that dissed Blow though then it's a different story. Nelco's comments do make it seem like he was talking shit about Blow and them and if that's the case Mozzy's 2nd comment is definitely some snake shit
yea he on the smacc turner/yung cat track.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ima keep it real.
now if im making mistakes on shit feel free to point it out

one mob, had mozzy and blow on it. im not saying that yall being in some fakeass super group together makes both you niggas hella close w eachother but i will say that the chances of them niggas being around eachother and playing it as if they had respect for eachother, is one thing.

now, if i fuck wit a nigga and then he in DM's talkin bout a diss towards me, using the words 'i feel you' etc etc, im not fuckin with you. fuck the group we was in, im not fuckin with you at all, you cut off. you sleepin with the enemy far as im concerned. thats hella playin both sides. unless you hollin to me about the shit you playin the fence on, and you like these niggas sayin yada yada i responded like this (shows dms on my phone) *im just playin it how i would play it* like, how you wanna play this? my allegiance run with you, however you wanna set this let me know and ill run with it. ima have a nigga talkin shit bout the homie thinking we best friends when them niggas is set up like a mutha fucka. now thats still snake shit if you look at them niggas that respected you and you did them fucked up on behalf of your nigga but who aint gon expect that to begin with. if you thinkin im just fake and playin my homie and rockin with you, you shouldnt respect me to begin with but you a shady nigga as well. so what yall are lookin at could be a fake move to get his nigga the up and up or he could be plahyin both sides but ill tell you this, the niggas gon know cuz yall postin the shit on siccness and the chess move is already out there. ill leave the rest for whomevers business it is, but had this been niggas i run with, shit like being close to the homie thats close to me gon get you set up but you keep tryna fuck with the insiders if you want to thinkin you got the heads up on it.

but this is all how a nigga would deal with it and shit aint got nothin to do with whats goin on. if what im talkin about has any validity i shouldnt need to say anymore. but you gotta watch ya homies on the real tho, esp to yall that dont understand gang politics. i really dont know how to tell another person, because i do understand gang politics. but if you got a homie that bangs and you dont bang, you need to understand there may be some shit thats going on above your head.
i really got too deep into whats going on, but im noticing that gang shit is getting twisted with shit that dont involve gang shit.....and thats when you need to realize whom is on your side and whom aint based on a color..quite possible youll be turned on based on the gang code....and if you dont get it, thats on you.

i hope all this shit just die down and nothin happen outta it doe

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2014

Nelco has done songs with Mozzy Before all this.....Nelco did a Track with Cat Dissing Blow

It aint No Snake shit.....Niggas is Tied on Gang shit

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I guess ppl forgot what Joe blow said to lav d when pushed up on him in sac?

Either way I get what mozzy was tryna do...temperature checking seeing where nelco head was at..read 48 laws of power mozzy using tactics from that book.

By the way the dudes smacc turner and nelco already said it's good was just a misunderstanding. And the other dude smack apologized to Joe blow and took back what he said. The dude yung cat still talking though and even made a Philthy rich diss now smh

Sep 5, 2013
I guess ppl forgot what Joe blow said to lav d when pushed up on him in sac?

Either way I get what mozzy was tryna do...temperature checking seeing where nelco head was at..read 48 laws of power mozzy using tactics from that book.

By the way the dudes smacc turner and nelco already said it's good was just a misunderstanding. And the other dude smack apologized to Joe blow and took back what he said. The dude yung cat still talking though and even made a Philthy rich diss now smh
What did blow say to Lav? Only thing I remember is that couple bars in the song Promethazine and Codeine where it was obvious he was talkin about Lav, but didn't say call him out directly. I thought it was pussy on Blows part though, cause he only replied to Lav like 4 months later when Lav got locked up.

Jul 26, 2014
It reads to me like MoZZy is trying to feel him out, but given whats been stated within this thread in regards to frequent collabos w/ Nelco they already have a sorta repo. They could be certain things going on behind the scenes between Mozzy & blow. I mean it pure speculation what possible convos they could behaving behind close doors In regards to this. However, if there is a situation and MoZZy doesnt really fuck with Blow or feel some type of way about breh, but then cheesing and his face and smoking a backwood with him......then you fucking two-faced.

I feel like it was eventually going to be a Lavish D diss, who ive always been on the fence about Lyric wise & just as a person. Ever since the A-wax & Mozzy back & forth on IG in regards to Prince Dreda. OAN: i like to know what the deal with Smigg Dirtee taking shots at Blow about 8-9 months ago on FB along with Problem.