Movies you'd like to see get made!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Dark Tower and The Last Stand from Stephen King. Close to the books and X-Rated.

I grew up with He-Man, so I'd like to see a R-Rated movie that is true to the OG. Not like that Dolph Lundgren movie.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
Dark Tower and The Last Stand from Stephen King. Close to the books and X-Rated.

I grew up with He-Man, so I'd like to see a R-Rated movie that is true to the OG. Not like that Dolph Lundgren movie.
Love the dark tower series... would love to see this happen

Apr 25, 2002
John Milton's - Paradise Lost (but Hollywood as it currently is I would rather never think about this they would fuck it up. Maybe 70's Hollywood with today's budgets and special effects)

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
an updated Hard Boiled if not directed by John Woo himself then done as he would've done it....

A Nelson Mandela biopic done the way Steven Soderbergh did Che Guevara

Another Menace II Society that shows what happened to Ronnie & Anthony when they moved to Atlanta,but at the same time shows what the kids are goin thru today....

Golgo 13 starring Chow Yun-Fat as Duke Togo

a Dead To Rights movie done Deep Cover and King Of New York style...

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
:confused:

Why? That shit was bad meaning bad not bad meaning good.
I was thinkin since Nelson Mandela's story spans over 30 years and would be hard to fit in one movie, either do it in two acts as he did or make it a documentary like Spike Lee did with "When The Levee's Broke".

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
They are working on a Biopic about his wife. They casted Jennifer Hudson for the lead, which outraged actors etc. in South Africa...
CCH Pounder did a great job as his wife in 2004's Redemption with Jamie Foxx, so one would think they would go that way, but shazam, shazam it's dollars on the marquee first, while honor, authenticity, and quality are dead last.....

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
i would of loved to see a movie made from the book always running by luis j rodriguez, in the time that blood in blood out and american me were filmed.

Nov 7, 2002
HANGOVER 2

The HANGOVER is the classic comedy of the decade.
The more you watch it the more you laugh.

Blood in Blood out was well made. So was COLORS.