Movie Soundtracks...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Anybody from the northwest ever get up on a movie soundtrack?

I heard you get mad lucci from havin' a song in a movie. Like, they pay publishing everytime a movie is played or something like that. That's dope.

Also, what's your favorite movie soundtrack?

I'd say "Office Space" is one of my favorites. That shit had me rollin'!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Soundtracks

I think there was some NW people on the All or Nothing Soundtrack (though I never even heard of the movie).

I'd say best soundtracks of all-time has got to be Gang Related Soundtrack or Above the Rim Soundtrack, both by Death Row.

May 4, 2002
Bosko got on some movies and a little tv show called In Living Color. That DBA song from the Wood was on the first DBA album though.

FILM & TELEVISION

THE WOOD (Paramount/MTV) "Losin My Cool" Performed by: DBA feat. AMG & RC
HOW STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK (20th Century Fox) "Five Fly G's"- Instrumental Track
IN LIVING COLOR (Fox Television) Theme song 93-94 season,12 original Fly Girl Dance Bumpers
Final Breakdown (starring Blair Underwood & Regina King)

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
smitdaddy said:
Bosko got on some movies and a little tv show called In Living Color. That DBA song from the Wood was on the first DBA album though.

FILM & TELEVISION

THE WOOD (Paramount/MTV) "Losin My Cool" Performed by: DBA feat. AMG & RC
HOW STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK (20th Century Fox) "Five Fly G's"- Instrumental Track
IN LIVING COLOR (Fox Television) Theme song 93-94 season,12 original Fly Girl Dance Bumpers
Final Breakdown (starring Blair Underwood & Regina King)
That's dope, did he meet Jim Carey?