Mousie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2008
^ yea the last track i heard was last year an unreleased one on youtube but it was deleted. good thing i converted it. i will post the lyrics up later
mr. muerte said it was for nortelation 2.

Feb 23, 2008
Free Mousie.
I got it in my mp3 but cant find the cord to put it on the cpu.
I'll try tomorrow. Here's the lyrics. It's Not Mixed yet.

Now I got the kind of folks thats taking aim and lettin' go, but you ain't know we poppin' straps and makin' scraps fold and the next one they can't even pass over in general. It be kinda like visions with sidewalks wet with liquor, empty shell casings in the street, we give an a-k to a hitta.
That's all she wrote, when another scrap bites the dust, findin' out the hard way that nortenos be quick to bust. And they can't fuck wit us, and mousie ain't gotta lie, and in the northside this is still how we gonna ride, scraps better run and hide or be toe tagged at the morgue, where there face can't be identified no more. We ain't keepin' score, we lost track a long time ago, when scraps layed out like sun bathers on a pattio, cuz scraps can't hang preparations for a test. My first pop quiz was a 45. to the chest.(Hook) Tryna have nice thangs, rangs and chains, (Continued)

Feb 23, 2008
guns go bang, I say que rifas, you say the wrong thang, i'll fuckin' swang, fuckin' exotic women, when i stop at the light i want them rims to keep on spinnin', and I want big spaces not small denominations, ridin' somethin' new without an L and gettin' it taken,this frisco native much hated lucky enough to see another day, throwin' up the foe at my folks like greeeat. Now keep out the norteno clips that offer some playa shit, born and raised in frisco, where they first showed me how to break a bitch, realize I need some chips, so I gotta spit, now i'm not tryin' to give you shit about short checks or late payment, but playa lookin' good cause you know papi deserves it, makin' money comin' everyday, this is how they serve it. nah I ain't right, that's why baby momma's a next wife, like any other breezy I done fucked with in my life. Cause it's all on a bitch, anything less in unacceptable, before i crack your jaws get on your knees and like them testicles, and if you're successful in stimulatin' ejaculation

Feb 23, 2008
Swallowin' leavin' your lips like it's the best dick you ever tasted , but no more kisses, don't even trip, we can still hug, and ima get you brake, how much weed you get in dug, but i still got a dream to sell huh, not even be a day off for the pussy or the first to tell huh.(Hook) Tryna have nice thangs rangs and chains, guns go bang, I say que rifas, you say the wrong thang, i'll fuckin' swang, fuckin' exotic women, when I stop at the light i want them rims to keep on spinnin', I want big spaces not small denominations, ridin' somethin' new without an L and gettin' it takin. This frisco native much hated, lucky enough to see another day. throwin up the foe at my folks like greeat.

And the beat goes on for a minute after cause someone else was featured