MOTORCYCLE SCHOOL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
^^ i heard the 06-07 r6's you have to get up to like 10k rpms to get around the city if youre riding. Dont know how true that is but ive seen them riding around and they were loud like if the motherfucker had it in neutral and was just giving it throttle.
Thats true. The 06/07 R6s dont make any power until around 10k rpm. I mean you will go somewhere if you get on it. However, its wont be as nice of a pull as with other 600's. In my opinion the best bikes out are gsxr 750's.

Oct 13, 2004
^ I kind of want to stay with Yamaha's but I keep looking at the CBR's. They're hella comfortable and they look dope as fuck.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
^ Don't start off new, haha Cop a beater. Your bound to fall, Every rider does.
I FELL ONCE 6MONTHS IN.TRYING SLOW WHEELIES.NEVER FELL FREEWAY WHEELYING OR ON THE STREET.

AND IM DONE DOIN WHEELIES ON THE STREET.SPENT ALL TUESDAY FROM 11:30AM. TIL LIKE 11 SOMETHING AT NIGHT IN SOLANO COUNTY.SO DONT DO THE SHIT ON THE FREEWAY.IM LEARNING SLOW WHEELIES IN THE PARKING LOT NOW.

OH AND MY FAWSHA BAILED ME OUT FOR $250 AND BOROWED ME $310 FOR THE IMPOUND.AND IM SURE IM GONNA PAY LIKE A RACK AFTER COURT.HOPE NOT.AND HOPE I DONT LOOSE MY LICENSE.*CROSSED FINGERS*

BUT TAKE THE TEST ITS EASY.HAHA I FAILED BOTH TIMES WHILE TAKING IT BUT I TALKED DUDE INTO LETTING ME TAKE IT AGAIN CAUSE I COULD DO IT PERFECT WHEN I WASENT BEING TESTSED.

Jan 5, 2006
lol i failed my motorcycle written test.. 25 questions.. i hadnt studied since september 2007. I missed 8.. 4 more than the amount youre allowed to miss. Some of the questions are tricky not hard but they trick you. They got mind control or some shit, they make you feel all guilty about your answer and make you wanna change it.

Im gonna retake it AND pass it friday.