MOTIF Expansion boards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
I don't know if anyone has this keyboard, but If some1 does, any recomendations on expansion boards?

I know Im gettin the XG board. Those XG sounds are to wicked to pass up. So theres 2 more slots left, and theres a wide variety of boards to choose from, and I don't to just pick 2 out the blue.

Hopefully some1 has this tight ass keyboard and can hook me up with some advice

much love

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Wise Mind said:
I don't know if anyone has this keyboard, but If some1 does, any recomendations on expansion boards?

I know Im gettin the XG board. Those XG sounds are to wicked to pass up. So theres 2 more slots left, and theres a wide variety of boards to choose from, and I don't to just pick 2 out the blue.

Hopefully some1 has this tight ass keyboard and can hook me up with some advice

much love
I didnt know the MOTIF had expansion bays. wow

May 7, 2002
The new Drum and precussion cards just came out..........Im shooting for the XG, both the listed above and the vocal card. All 3 will run bout 650!!! Damn hopefully there are a shitload of new sounds in there not just a bunch of dups.

Jun 12, 2002
Thanx for the reply and advice fellas.

I can't find not one website that got info on any of these expansion boards. It'd have a lil description about it, and thats it. So yall gotta buy it first then tell me if they're any good :classic:

I agree with 3VID3NC3, they need some audio samples up to peep.

I already know the XG is gonna be tight, cuz on my older yamaha keyboard. It had some crazy ass Ensemble Sounds, Synth Effects, brass sounds etc... And that was on a piece of shit keyboard too. PSR 530, but the sounds were tight in it. So its a wise ass guess that the XG board on the MOTIF will be a must.

May 7, 2002
Hopefully, I think the two best for Rap Producers would be the Drums and the XG. Im thinking there will be some more spacy sounds, sweeps, and synths on the XG.....And the drum card better not have too many duplicate sounds from the board.....

Keep us posted anyone who gets one of these boards. $250 per card......X3 $850 Damn......