Most random / retarded / weird shit you listen to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
Psilo707 said:
Hey check it out.. i uploaded this track.. i want YOU guys to tell me if you think its weird.. haha.. i love this shit. I consider this an absolute masterpiece of music, nothing like it. When I first heard it i started laughing cause it was wayyy out there, but damn.. its got power.

Shpongle - Divine Moments of Truth
It's hella weird....after the first three minutes I was about turn it off but the track switched up.....pretty long.....but it's like nothing I ever heard before.....Good thread....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Psilo707 said:
Hey check it out.. i uploaded this track.. i want YOU guys to tell me if you think its weird.. haha.. i love this shit. I consider this an absolute masterpiece of music, nothing like it. When I first heard it i started laughing cause it was wayyy out there, but damn.. its got power.

That track was pretty cool, reminds me of Tangerine Dream on acid with a weird urban drum and bass twist.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Psilo707 said:

if you like shpongle you might wanna check out http://www.cyberset.cc or http://myspace.com/cyberset ....its a label I work for with a diverse range of artists, but the people running it are really into shpongle, so you might enjoy what they have to offer

Nelly Furtado's first album was dope.
I remember Lemon Jelly, they were pretty coo.

I liked Madonna's Music album, and Justin Timberlake's album, both had really nice production.

Jan 9, 2004
BUTCHER 206 said:
i got a friend who has all of them and used to play them all the time. i got so sick and tired of listening to his lispy s's and his other faggot pronunciations of words. that guys such a loser imo

Like all opinionated people he is a bit full of himself. Sometimes I agree with him and a lot of times I dont, but he is entertaining in a weird sort of way and that's why I listed it in this thread. I've never seen him live though, has your friend caught any shows?

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Here's some random tracks I downloaded over the weekend that I aint heard in a minute... they're not really weird or retarded (at least not in my opinion), but I "thought of them" at random so I thought Id share.

Ten Years After: Id Love To Change The World (I've gotta get the guitar tabs for this and learn how to play it myself... I love it!)

Rolling Stones: Time Is On My Side (I seen the movie Fallen over the weekend and it reminded me of how much I really like this tune)... I also got Paint It Black which was on Stir Of Echos... another movie I own :)

Marilyn Manson: The Dope Show and The Beautiful People... Marilyn is the shit! I know these are his more "mainstream" tracks, but my old man digs these too so I dubbed them for the both of us.

Tommy James and The Shondells: Crimson and Clover... dunno why but I've always liked this song.

Janes Addiction: Jane Says and Been Caught Stealing... absolutly LOVE Janes Addiction.

Megadeath: Use The Man... and a few more I don't remember the names though.

Bob Dylan: The Hurricane

Yeah... so that's my newest mix... lots of oldies.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^Ummmm what's random/retarded/weird about any of those? I guess they could be random if you don't usually listen to that kind of music.

I'm not a big Janes Addiction fan overall but Jane Says is one of my favorite songs ever.