Most popular rappers in the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
Who are some of the most popular rappers up there THESE DAYS.

Like who the rappers that really doing it up there as far as for real in real life and not on some internethype cuz there can be a difference between being popular on the net and in real life.... I mean alot of rappers get hyped up on the internet and all that shit, but who are the ones really on some localstar shit (cuz obviously aint noone sellin millions in the bay right now) in the bay.

Cuz if lets say a yuk or a keak da sneak do a show in LA they get alot of love considering they from the bay n they pretty big down here ( not big like that but they got lots of love considering they not from here and arent big mainstream rappers) but thats LA...

So i just wanted to know outta curiousity how it is up in the bay BUT when i say popular i dont mean 50 cent popular i mean as popular as you can get in the bay as a bay area rapper... i mean niggaz that get recognized the most, niggaz that got fans runnin up on em, niggaz that get talked about the most in the streets etc. ya know what i mean. It can be more rappers it dont have to be one rapper...