Most Overrated Player

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Derek Jeter. Hes the luckiest player in the history of baseball. Decent fielder, good arm, decent bat. Hes hit in front of some of the best hitters and only sees fastballs. You can see what kind of a hitter he is by the begining of the season when he was horrible. Pitchers were actually trying to get him out instead of trying not to walk him. And he gets more blooper hits than anyone in baseball, next to Jorge Posada.

Jun 18, 2004
I think Vick and Owens are going to finish with dope #s...better than people think...about Jeter...yeah, his #s may not be that good, but he's got that intangible aspect of his game...he's just knows how to win...he's a good piece to the puzzle on a championship squad...you don't think he's all that, but if you take him from the Yankees, they don't win those championships.

Oct 9, 2002
Yeah, i DEF. agree with Vince Carter. My choice I though is Steve McNair. Everyone talks about how durable he is, but c'mon now, he's just extremely injury prone. Granted, he does usually play hurt, but he's always getting hurt.

Nov 30, 2002
lmao at barry bonds and babe ruth..LOL

MIKE VICK and ALLEN IVERSON are my picks... both are good.. but not great... i agree with the 40 shots a game theory.. thats rediculous...

pz

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Terrell Owens? are u kidding? I mean hes a hotshot, but hes not overrated. He was right about Garcia, he didnt have the best arm...but i think Owens deserve the credit hes been given.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Vince is over-rated.

Iverson is better than all you guys are giving him credit for.

Vick could be something special with time.

Owens is cocky, but he's in the top 3 WR's in the league.

Jeter's numbers arent great, but its the intangibles that make him a special player.

My pick for most over-rated would be Vince.